[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

here's your egirl simp, now giver her billions (again)
lol
>>
File: 8389438934.jpg (37 KB, 520x600)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>78025737
how many times a day are you going to post this?
isn't giving attention to e-celeb garbage just give them more attention? which is what they want anyway
>>
>>78025752
you should go outside if you're able to recognize a repeated thread. go get some pussy
>>
makeup is the devils tool
makeup should only be used for sex or to signal kinkiness. women who look extremely different without makeup on are hypergamous wretches
>>
File: 6776767656.jpg (10 KB, 192x262)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>78025817
I'm at work all day man, I can't just go outside in the middle of the day
>>
>>78025737
>that jawline
KEK she's frauding so hard with the hair, women spend their entire lives doing this shit
>>
Mods? Fucking please.
>>
>>78025737
She looks a lot like Elliot Rodgers. That idiot could've gone on estrogen and saved himself from a legacy as the virgin killer
>>
File: 87678676.png (982 KB, 1829x1076)
982 KB
982 KB PNG
>>78026074
his life wouldn't be better as a female. Not a femcel but she would be equally miserable due to mental illness. Would become a druggie whore who gets used for sex and is constantly homeless. Would probably stalk her BFs and maybe kill him, but wouldn't go on a killing spree like Rodger.

Very likely would end up in a psych ward and then overdose at some point in her 30s after already hitting the wall at 20 for being a meth-head resulting in her looking 50 in her mid 30s driving her to suicide cuz the pool of men who would still fuck her are literal bums who never shower.

So yea not an incel but she would probably be even unhappier.
>>
I would cum inside her and take responsibility with or without makeup
>>
>>78026288
i would cum inside her but not take responsibility
>>
>>78026230
>So yea not an incel but she would probably be even unhappier.
depends really
>>
>>78026230
r/shopliftingmemes
lmao clown world
>>
>>78027018
how is that even allowed on r*ddit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.