[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hdxd.jpg (964 KB, 1920x1080)
964 KB
964 KB JPG
The first time I saw anime and boobs was when I watched highschool dxd on youtube as a teen. Those were better times. Nowadays you couldn't upload this kind of stuff there. I think every teenage incel should have a right to ecchi animes.
>>
>>78026256
ecchi is trash. if i wanted to jerk off i would just read hentai
>>
>>78026268
based hentai enjoyer
>>
>>78026256
There are a lot of MMD videos with explicit nudity that for some reason don't tend to get hit or reported for long periods, but of course you can't find them without searching in Japanese.
>>
File: 1708271050801025.jpg (386 KB, 1496x2032)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>78026256
Yeah YouTube used to have all kinds of dirty content especially involving anime. Like for years the nude versions of Strike witches was just on YouTube and you could watch full episodes where someone edited out all the panties so the chicks were going coochies to the wind. That was up til around 2013-14 til that got taken down.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.