[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3821.jpg (53 KB, 1024x651)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
i honestly have nothing against the queer community. they tend to produce cool things and ideas, amazing art, and they don't mindlessly envelop and internalize whatever normals say is a superior way of living. they are different and embrace the things that make them different even if it gets them hate from others who look down on them.
>>
>>78026432
>i honestly have nothing against the queer community.
I definitely do. I primarily disagree with them trying to groom people into trooning out or influence them into engaging in faggot behavior in perceived moments of suggestibility
>>
I used to accept them before they started asking the government to make it illegal to hate them as well as planting LGBT flags in every corner.
>>
>>78026432
Some of them are fine, some of them are not.
>>
>>78026455
but, do they really? maybe you are brainwashed into thinking they do. additionally, are you really saying that on 4chan of all places?
it seems that queer people have become a scapegoat for degeneracy in society, when in reality, morally defunct people result in degeneracy. priests diddle kids, yet conventionally stand for purity, don't they?
>>
>>78026478
>but, do they really?
I know from personal experience they do, unfortunately
>>
>>78026485
but i also know a lot of nonqueer people who do the same thing.
>>
>>78026464
sorry but i'm pretty sure you weren't alive back then
>>
>>78026488
I would say anyone grooming people into trooning out should be sterilized imo
>>
File: troonjak vanilla.jpg (114 KB, 768x719)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>78026432
i do
kill them all
>>
>>78026432
OMG ur so sweet anon :3 i luv u too!!!
>>
>>78026504
i think i just dislike people who are complacent with unjust conditions just because it personally benefits them. i think its sad. even if you're straight and heterosexual, i cant think of anything more pathetic than standing by or supporting a bunch of homophobes because you're too spineless to stand for anything important or right.
>>
>>78027016
The funny thing is I'm not even straight, as much as I wish I was. Which should tell you something about how much having faggots trying to influence me in a perceived moment of suggestibility is disagreeable
>>
>>78027038
you can be non straight and be a homophobe. why do you think uncle toms exist? of course there is bad behavior in every group. but i am suspicious when people try to tie degeneracy with something that is not inherently harmful.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.