[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How's that summer job coming along? You feel the weight of an honest day's work already? I bet that hot meal and cold beer after work feels mighty great.
>>
>>78026526
im 23 and never had a job, jews can suck my dick
>>
>>78026526
>Start looking for any job, like being in SAG sanctioned theater productions, and acting on TV Shows.
>>
>>78026526
I just got the job at waffle house. I start tomorrow at 7am. Also OP's pic is the worst advice I've ever heard. It might be bait but some people may take it to heart and that's a good way to throw your life away and literally make you want to kill yourself.
>>
File: IMG_5269.jpg (52 KB, 497x366)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>78026526
>another episode of wealthy people preaching the trademark quick and easy solution!!! To poor people who can only possibly benefit from systemic changes that would never happen, not from any kind of secret work ethic or hidden drive for labor
Only wealthy people think and say shit like this lmao. The rest of us are too entrenched in reality and can identify it does not matter how good or indispensable you are when your wages will not increase regardless, and you will be disposed of and replaced the instant you are deemed even a mild issue. (Asking for a pay increase)
>provide your employer more labor value for no additional compensation
Literally only poor people do this lmao.
>>
>>78026526
I've been applying since the start of summer. I've had 3 interviews. I just finished a job interview at ALDIs to be a fucking stocker. They said they will get back to me after one week. Imagine if I didn't have my parents to parasite off, lmao.
>>
>>78026526
I'm 28 and never had a job, kikes can suck my cock
>>
>>78026538
>>78026823
Don't you wish you had more money to buy things you want and need?
>>
>>78026898
Yeah, but it's not worth the time, effort, and mistreatment required to get it
>>
>>78026898
First close the borders to the millions of brown invaders flowing into low paying and high paying jobs, then jobs will be worth seeking.
>>
>>78026898
access to the internet and iq over 120 gives you limitless entertainment
>>
>>78026978
If you don't have a job I don't think you have an iq of even 90
>>
>>78026526
I've been working since November and it's going pretty good. I still get extremely anxious whenever something goes wrong, but I'm learning a lot. And I feel a lot better than when I was sitting in my room all day worrying about being homeless
>>
File: 20240702_234254.jpg (176 KB, 720x507)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
Just a reminder, mike rowe is communications major theater kid, and as far as i know worked for tv his whole life. Don't look up to him as some blue collar mens men tradie. He's had his "jobs" set up for him by his producer. Even if i wanted its not that easy to get a blue collar job. He's a hypocrite at best and i dislike his smug mug.
>>
File: tats bored.png (51 KB, 360x409)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>78026526
>Have a family trip in 2 months
>No one wants to hire me cause "it will be too son for vacations!"
Yes, I could omit that but then I would have to walk out and burn a bridge I could use later on.
>>
>>78026526
any job?

*starts looking up how to grow weed
>>
>>78026526
summer job going great
unemployed, refuse to seek employment
no pussy no work? how about no work period, maybe pussy if it falls into my lap easily enough and doesnt irritate me
>>
>>78026587
the system must collapse first, then maybe it will improve
it didnt have to be this way
>>
>>78026611
my mom is one of the boomer scum directly responsible for this system
>>
>>78026898
yup
I already put in the work tho
I am owed first
>>
>>78027228
>no smart people are unemployed now
I dont think you even have an iq of 70
how do you get by?
>>
>>78028144
honestly
dirty jobs is a good show, he puts in a lot of effort to be part of that
he walks the walk, but hes out of touch
>>
>>78028464
did you ever watch his other show "somebodys gotta do it" how was it
>>
>lose great job of eight years because of business closure
>find new job a month later
>it closes after a week
>find another new job a month later
>two managers quit within a week and a half of starting
>it's an actual mismanaged hellhole
>quit
>likely have an interview coming next week
I just want to have steady income.
>>
>>78028464
He also does so for at least10x the pay
>>
>>78026898
Worked for 2 years and never bought anything, i have no reason to have a job

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.