[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717434098073270.jpg (263 KB, 648x900)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
Whores are the female version of incels
>ostracized
>likely childhood trauma
>insecure
So why don't we get together
>>
>>78027074
That's some nice points actually
>>
are people still unironic incels in 2024
>>
>>78027074
becauses whores only fuck Chad.

but you already knew that why do I even bother typing this obvious shit
>>
>>78027074
yes, getting payed to experience the most valued human experience must be so distressing
>>
>>78027449
>Listening to podcasts and music are the same.
I HATE swarthoids
>>
File: smoke.jpg (42 KB, 669x675)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>78027353
i am
most poster here ain't
but i'm one of the last remaining truecels
>>
>>78027074
couldn't be more wrong, whores are the exact opposite of incels
whores can get as much sex as they want, sell their body for money, manipulate men to giving them things with no regard for their wellbeing, they spread disease due to promiscuity, they can't pair bond because of the amount of se and drugs they've had has fried their brains
incels should NEVER TOUCH whores, they only deserve STONING, TORTURE AND BURNING. they could have decided at any point to not be a whore, contrary to popular feminist propaganda, they're not forced into it, they choose to be whores, only a minority do it to survive or as a consequence of childhood trauma, and even those would be better off with therapy and not whoring.
so your PSYOP will have no influence on ME. you just want incels to be cucks that support whores while they suck the life energy out of them and keep on whoring themselves.
>>
>>78027466
it's almost like this is the exact same fallacy OP is committing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.