[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1689129926236548.jpg (76 KB, 680x680)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
You will never have childhood wonder again.

You will never be able to enjoy any video game set in front of you, purely because it was new.

You will never look at things with wonder and awe like you once did.

You will never fall in love with a girl you barely know who speaks to you ever once in a while, like you did in school.

You will never ask your friends if they want to go build a dam out of rocks or catch lizards down at the creek.

You'll never ride in the bed of a truck to go fishing with your brother without even checking if you have line on your rods, then getting in trouble because you were fishing with a native american kid on land only they're allowed to fish on.

You will never jump out your 2nd floor bedroom window at 1AM to get away from your abusive mother and spend the night sleeping in somebody's bushes because she called the cops on you and you couldn't make it to your dad's house.

The only new experiences left to enjoy in life cost more money than you will ever afford, so spend the rest of your life repeating the same day over and over to pay rent and taxes, eat garbage food because you can't afford real vegetables, and then die.

Enjoy your days.
>>
>>78027120
true and true and true and true and true
why does nothing change? why didnt i finish my college degree? why am i nothing? i thought life was beautiful and full of opportunity. but it's not. it's meaningless and full of barriers
>>
>>78027120
they made a twilight zone episode about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDtT7CEQcMs
>>
>>78027120
>You will never fall in love with a girl you barely know who speaks to you ever once in a while, like you did in school.
never did that bro
>You will never ask your friends if they want to go build a dam out of rocks or catch lizards down at the creek.
never did that bro
>You'll never ride in the bed of a truck to go fishing with your brother without even checking if you have line on your rods, then getting in trouble because you were fishing with a native american kid on land only they're allowed to fish on.
never did that bro
>You will never jump out your 2nd floor bedroom window at 1AM to get away from your abusive mother and spend the night sleeping in somebody's bushes because she called the cops on you and you couldn't make it to your dad's house.
never did that bro
>>
>>78027120
>You will never have childhood wonder again.
The timing is a bit ridiculous, because i'm feeling that right now. My troubles feel so small despite their weight. Maybe what we need is not a reminder of how it can be, but how it would feel.
>Enjoy your days.
I will.
>>
Evangelion is a shit anime
>>
>>78027120
the real crime is not the course of nature, but the fact that we have been made to believe that life is something that it is not. after having been fed lies about what life is, it no wonder that you will be disappointed
>>
>>78027120
sigh... I never got to experience any of that shit bro, my parents were the biggest dicks on planet earth who never let me go out on my own ever until I was 11. I will never forgive them or let that go. All the memories I could have made, all the friends I could have made. Nothing ever happens in this shitty little village anyways
>>
File: stop this gay.jpg (68 KB, 480x472)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>78027120
Do you really spend the whole day rotting in front of you computer think "You will never, You will never, You will never"?
Why are you so gay?
>>
>>78027120
Just do some mushrooms/acid/mescaline/what ever psychedelic.
It's like hitting a reset button and makes the world feel fresh and full of wonder again. Like 1-2 times a year is all you need
>>
File: 1000071360.jpg (72 KB, 626x1000)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>allows you to see the world through the eyes of a child once more, albeit temporarily

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.