[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: non chad vs chad.png (517 KB, 780x518)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
>*Use FaceApp to add a few millimeters of bone to my profile picture*
>*Suddenly girls accept my friend requests. No one calls me creep/stalker/rapist. Everyone says I have a great personality, I'm funny, I'm a dynamic and resourceful go getter. We need more people like me in the world. Everything I say now has "confident energy" even though I'm literally saying the same exact shit I was saying back when I had my creepy profile pic.

Hey what's really going on here? Why did the normies, capitalists, self help niggers, and psychiatrists lie to me? They told me the discrimination was all in my head.
>>
>>78027636
Whats stops you from using the edited pics on tinder? Women use makeup too
>>
>>78027647

If a woman expects to see chad and some incel shows up instead you might get charged with sexual harassment.
>>
>>78027636
If the chin is the only issue why not get surgery instead of whining all day
Moneymaxx and bogpill yourself
>>
>>78027636
They were not saying any of that shit to you lmao.
>>
>>78027636
because normies like to ignore reality. were you born yesterday?
>>
>>78027667
The point of plastic surgery is to make it look you never had work done. Lots of Israelis have had nose jobs. But chin jobs are much harder to pull off
>>
>>78027796
Koreans usually do it right
I would risk it with western surgeons that probably have more experience in making neovaginas than aesthetic face surgeries

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.