[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718822322884473.jpg (70 KB, 859x801)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
What happens if for an essay about an author you just copy every idea from a secondary text? I already read 100 pages of this shit im not gonna read another to pointlessly compare them or whatever the fuck. The secondary text constantly references primary texts and gives very in depth explanations why wouldn't I just copy what it says in my own words??
>>
>>78027934
theoretically plagiarism if not cited correct, but if you do it right no one will notice
>>
>>78027934
Maybe read 5 or 6 secondary texts plus the spark notes, combine them all together, come up with three original talking points from that combination, and make a new essay based on that. Just rephrasing a single one is too blatantly plagiarism.
>>
>>78027934
>forsen
yeah it's over for that zoomer faggot
>>
>>78028160
What do you mean as secondary text? Like 100+ pages shit or just some website article or whatever.
>>
>>78028688
Any text that analyzes the primary text. The more information you have to work with the better it'll turn out, but it's your essay man, read what you want.
>>
>>78028709
makes sense. i got like 5 hours to work wit.
>>
plagarism is overrated
hbomberguy doesnt like fallout 3, hes an immense faggot
>>
>>78027934
cite your sources
other than that cheating can get you expelled and you'd have to appeal to the board of your college/uni and the department of education in your state.
in reverse order

hope you like working outside anon because hnless you go get certified in IT there isnt much you can do if you get expelled

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.