[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

How will you cope when someday this will be your reality?
>>
>>78028034
we all die alone and scared and such is life
I don't find it difficult to accept
>>
>>78028034 https://youtube.com/shorts/FSD3gFaSyMQ
>>
>>78028085
>and scared
Lol. No.
>>
>>78028034
>someday
It's always been my reality and I'm used to being alone. Why would it be any different 60 years from now?
>>
>>78028101
this.
i used to worry about it, but with each passing year nothing really changes
>>
>>78028034
>how will you cope?
By being happy that it's finally over. No more obsessing over height, jaw line, social status. No more black pills, purple pills, and rainbow stacks. No more abstract and literal dick measuring contests that preoccupy the human condition. No more ooga booga and no more validation starving and farming. No more Chads, no more Stacys, no more normies or robots. Just sweet relief from this boring hell hole
>>
>>78028101
Fucking this.
Why would I care about the last moments when I've been alone my entire life?

And I don't cope, I just deal with the pain and pray that tomorrow I will be able to have the strength to end my suffering.
>>
>>78028034
wtf senko will become real and serve me tea? YESSS
>>
>>78028034
I have made my peace with it
easy when I look at the stupid ass normgroids who have a partner and genetic legacy and want to take their own lives already
not my fault not my problem, cunts coulda chose to live happy with me, but they wanted to get passed around between chad and tyrone
>>
>>78028214
But what if on judgement day you're sent to burn in hell for all of eternity, did you at least enjoy your life on earth before being sent to a place of constant endless agony? Or will you forever be banished with an existence that you never experienced joy and you never will?
>>
>>78028034
Knowing it's becoming common. Also this bomb ass song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naKVme7Z9I8
>>
>>78028346
Anyone can torture themselves with what ifs. However, I suspect you're just another disingenuous negativity gollum. Another creature I won't miss after dying
>>
>>78028034
Schizoid here, I don't see the issue.
>>
>>78028034
We all die alone.

Even if someone dies at the exact same moment as you. You don't cross over with another. You cross over alone.

This assumption could be wrong, but as far as we can know about death (not much on this side of it), that's how it works.
>>
File: 1717885405615820.jpg (59 KB, 735x524)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
I'm do looking to take out a lot of people in my life. A lot of trash have been "friends" with me so i don't really mind having that ending, it's like really looking for that kind of things.

Don't ever be looked down or getting emotionally abused from someone you called "friend".
>>
>>78028034
>will be
It is my reality though? And I don't care.
>>
>>78028034
Dying alone is small shit, it's having to live your entire life alone that sucks.
>>
File: 20220316_171825.jpg (55 KB, 800x641)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>78028034
What's funny is there's anons on here that really think some movie miracle is going to happen to them and they aren't going to die alone. It's no wonder suicide is so common these days when people can't accept they were born with losing cards.
>>
>>78028346
If you will burn in hell forever, 80 years of enjoyment is nothing
>>
>>78028034
Everyone dies alone, anon.
It's not like the family at your bedside can follow you into the dark.
>>
This already is my reality and I had a small cope cycle which I have broken out of and am just chillin
Its going to be a long 60 years ahead of me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.