[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It happen again, today after seeing a guy with a girl (probably friends) near my workplace I couldn't help but want to punch them both. Why do they get to be happy and I don't?
Probably the most stereotipical thing you've ever heard but couples and friends in general make me angry, because they get to have what I don't.

The worst part about it is that it pains me lately because I've been trying so hard to get out of the gutter.
You have to try so hard to fit in, and you still pass as a weirdo, while for some people it's effortless what the fuck.
>>
is it an injustice?
>>
>>78028181
What if they were related and you got mad at cousins talking to each other?
>>
>>78028191
How wouldn't it be one?

>>78028217
they weren't of the same race

Anyway they were obviously friends, not a couple even I could tell.
>>
>>78028223
Could've still been step siblings you never know these days
>>
>>78028181
>>78028181
it's not just you. getting a relationship has gotten significantly more difficult for men
>>
File: 3.png (339 KB, 1165x494)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
l am just happy for no reason
>>
>>78028181
>Why do they get to be happy and I don't?
Well, if you're reaction to seeing couple is to want to punch them, then you probably have the emotional maturity of a toddler. That might have something to do with it.
>>
Op here, probably didn't emphasize this point enough but it's not just the fact to not be in a couple that bothers me, though it bothers me the most. It's the general feeling to not belong anywhere.

That male and female I've seen were probably friends, or maybe a couple but that's secondary, I get similar feelings of envy when I see group of friends.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.