[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 61UhhuendiS.jpg (118 KB, 1500x1078)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Where do people in their 30s meet people at? I turn 30 in a few days and have spent the last decade working and trying to find friends or a girlfriend. No luck. Apps and social media don't work because no one responds to me.

I've tried getting my family to introduce me to people, but no luck. I've been extremely lonely and depressed since my early teens and despite going to therapy, taking medication, and trying as hard as I can, I've made zero connections.
>>
I know it sounds lame but if you're athletic, joining adult leagues in a sport you like is great. Other options are also random social gatherings, clubs, etc-- going to a local library can reveal a host of random events happening. What's wrong with the people at your job anyway?
>>
move to a big city and go to as many events as possible
>>
>>78028227
I feel you. Getting a gf is a completely different difficulty than getting friends though. You could try joining some discords around games you like for that. To get a gf I suppose you could try seamaxxing but it can be a bit expensive if you're a poorcel so start saving up.
>>
>>78028227
they meet at work silly
>>
>>78028227
hard truth
if you're still drifting and loneing by your late 20s it's pretty much over in terms of friend groups or friends.

it can even be seen on reddit
i see it like every other day people talking about how to make friends in their 30s and dont know how.

>>78028481
your friends at work are not your friends and wi betray if it meant getting a raise or your position.
you will learn this the hardway everyone does
>>
>>78028677
most peoples friend groups are either so cemented or non existent that they dont really have time for a loner to come into it.
why should they have to wait for someone to acclimate to their group or change for a new person.
Not only yhat but to most people a loner or a drifter at 30 is gonna be a massive red flag

you're here forever
accept it
>>
>>78028301
The people at my job have little in common with me and I prefer for my job to stay separate from my personal life.
>>
Im 31 and last Saturday I got invited to join a men's group that a guy in my mother's church is starting. We'll be working out together and reading books and going on hikes and bonding over stuff like that. It's kinda a religious group, so not everybody's thing, but I'm excited to be a part of it.
>>
>>78028677
A loner is someone who likes and chooses to be alone. That clearly doesn't apply to OP.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.