[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (22 KB, 274x326)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
was he just a spoiled brat?
>>
File: 7e5417.jpg (124 KB, 675x1024)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
isolation fucks with your head. combine that with an already troubled mind and you get shit like this.
>>
>>78028316
victim of small peeped
>>
>>78028316 Yes. Very bad parenting. No good values to uphold.
>>
>>78028316
That chinkoid should've invested the money he spent on clothing and this stupid car of his into his femurs instead.
ER fault was not being blackpilled. Redpill rage is only a symptom of bluepill withdrawal, signifying a covert disbelief in foid's superficiality.
>>
>>78028316
he was always a turbo autist he talked 19th century aristocrat, he still used words such ass thou and shall also he literally never approached any women at clubs or partys he just stood there expecting women to come to him.
>>
>>78028331
she couldnt cope so she seethed her way out of existence
>>
>>78028316
I mean yeah. Imagine if he had been kicked out on his ass on his own when he became an adult and had to fend for himself. Either he'd have died of starvation or ended up in prison or a psychiatric hospital very quickly, or maybe he'd have gotten over his obsessions when the harsh reality of an empty stomach set in.
It's a very good case for boomers cutting young men loose at 18
>>
File: IMG_7876.jpg (63 KB, 1280x960)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>78028316
he was a chad amongst men
truly ahead of his time
if only he had just kept going
>>
>>78028331
>win the genetic lottery
>kill yourself
why are women like this?
>>
>>78028331
i can't imagine being so normie and so entitled to everything that i kill myself because i have to stay inside.
>>
Idk how everyone idolizes this guy and not Cho the VA Tech shooter. That guy managed to get halfway to a triple digit kill count with 2 pistols akimbo. He had an aeathetic hunting vest with backwards hat and made a video about how he couldn't breed. I think he should take St Elliot's place honestly. Rodgers writes a gay 600 page manifesto, kills his room mate, and shoots maybe 5 chicks in a sorority house before offing himself. Hardly a killstreak
>>
>>78028331
lol stupid roastie
>>
>>78028638
yeah but elliot had a manifesto
checkmate athesits
>>
>>78028316
Yeah he didn't know how to talk to people and make friends, he didn't know how to cope with being alone, and he didn't enjoy anything in life other than bitching and complaining. He could never be satisfied and it was always someone else's fault in his mind. Never raise kids in a divorced household.
>>
>>78028632
she didn't deserve it. god makes a lot of mistakes. Hopefully she will be reincarnated as a poor Vietnamese rice farmer with no legs.
>>
He was very dumb, a 21st century village idiot. I feel nothing but pity for him because he didn't get the help he needed. Legitimately should have had a handler. The guy blew thousands of dollars on lottery tickets thinking he'd win and even crossed the Arizona Stateline to buy some.
>>
>>78028678
https://abcnews.go.com/US/VATech/story?id=3071730&page=1

As if incel, Cho was literally rejected by a hooker who ripped him off. No wonder why he incel rage'd. He even made a VHS tape, but ofc it being the 2000s we will never see it. Rogers at least loaded up his manifesto before going on his incel rampage
>>
>>78028316
with his money and resources and good looks, I could have ended feminism forever, by myself
yea
>>
>>78028331
holy feckin roastoid
you know she was a massive degen too

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.