[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1063.jpg (14 KB, 300x168)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
im 19 and never had a gf or been in a relationship people around me constantly ask if im talking to any women atm and I give the same answer every time which is no ive had girls tell me im not unattractive and im like 6 foot 3 which doesnt even help as much as some people think it might if you have zero social skills i get that its harder to get women if youre short but it doesnt make you a chad that gets women all the time like some people think i even once had a girl tell me she would never have sex with me because of my personality
>>
>>78028505
Well if you're short people don't even bother asking you if you've got a gf or you're talking to any girls and you can't even get close enough to a girl for her to reject you for your personality
>>
>>78028505
I feel bad for low ego guys, tall or short. I'm 5'4" and it's a curse but also a blessing and people realize that. Being short means I gotta be more manly mentally. I HAVE to cocky and aggressive occasionally. I'll get written off if I wasn't. Because of the insecurity, a short man has to pump up his ego. Or at least should.

On r9k you see a lot of short men give up and become trannies or what not. Shame on them, but it couldn't be me. I forced myself to get a GF that was taller than me and I forced her to know I'm the man in the relationship. The alternative is to be depressed and mope, who wants that?
>>
>>78028621
This is true, you have to assert your dominance in any interaction right away otherwise people will trample all over you. It's impossible for some guys though because they've been pacified and pushed around all their lives, they barely have their own direction or desires, they're just drifting

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.