[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 250px-Pajeet_Image.png (75 KB, 250x250)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
Seriously they're just repulsive to look at and smell like ass. Its only met one Indian woman and we became friends. We barely talk though because both of us are busy. But you see pajeets in groups at the markets and they just look so rapey and violent. Theyre hairy like animals too.
>>
>>78028532
Wtf so many typos
?* not !
Ive* not its
>>
Most of the Indians I've interacted with seemed like retards
>>
>>78028532
You are just jealousy of Indian taking your countries, companies, and cunts from you. India century is here India is rising India went to the moon and owns Google soon there will be Indian Canada prime minister like Indian British prime minister and then the president.
>>
>>78028532
If course you dislike INDIAN men bitch. The world is safer and nicer for you if men don't act like men, if they just act like little boys playing video games indoors all day, isolated, mistrustful of each other
>>
>>78028553
It seems to me most don't speak a lick of English
>>78028556
0/10 bait plus there's more of a spic problem here but despite being obese, they don't stink
>>
>>78028532
My family were sex havers who also were drug addicts. That seems to be the peak in this reality, that's what rich and attractive people do. They owned different properties, had lots of children, ect. So, this is actually being used as a way to justify their humanity. That they're real people like me. Because my life, was not at all like what these people did. I actually made contact with aliens. The funny thing here is that, everyone around me seems to be totally enchanted by the aliens, but they never talk about it. They let the aliens use their mouths whenever the aliens want. The aliens are actually torturing me. If I walk past a construction site, the workers actually comment on what I'm wearing. That's obviously not normal. If they say "hat", what that actually means is, that's Jesus bullying me, for being too poor for a hat. And he's also saying that's why I don't have sex. It's a gaslighting comment, to say the word hat to somebody wearing a hat. So that's why, this story about my family doesn't add up really, unless I try to be jealous of them. Because, nobody around me seems to be aware of the aliens. And the best way to answer why that is, is actually by telling them Jesus is using their mouth. But what happens when we do that actually is, we get arrested and imprisoned. So we don't do that anymore. I guess the world just doesn't need to know.
>>
>>78028532
All memes aside most Indians I've interacted with were normal and I had no problems with them.
>>
>>78028584
Jesus is actually extremely sexually violent. We see that happen with powerful people in this realm, it makes sense that Jesus would be too. What actually happens at that point, when you're omnipotent, is you start to rape men. So rape as an act has always been more about power, than sexual release. Jesus is raping men. And that's how I've decided to explain it, because it seems like the truth. So what we have is actually a really bad place to be. There's even a level of wealth beyond what we've witnessed. And, he's using it to rape men. He also uses humiliation tactics. So the aliens are inside our brains basically, and they feel us when we're humiliated. That's a way to inflict severe violence without killing somebody.
>>
Jesus has tons of jokes I guess. One of his methods is to actually guide us to participating in dangerous authoritarian systems that shouldn't exist. So these systems are pretty rare, and for that reason, they're totally retarded. He only knows about them because he's watching these guys take a shit. So he might tell us to post a specific picture of a meme. And the reason is, it's to trigger somebody who is reading it. And, this actually creates a violent situation, but it's in a really insignificant way. It's really funny I guess. He also does this irl with property. So there are actually places where you can be, but shouldn't be, and that's because of property ownership. So, he might tell us to walk somewhere. And, it's totally legal and safe. But, it's very obvious that were intentionally being put into a violent situation based on land ownership rights. Thats another example of a weird authoritarian system that doesn't really add up in 2024. Essentially this joke is based on experiencing an unreasonable power structure with minor implications.
>>
Some guy on the street just told me I was in hell. The thing about that is, it seems like it could be true.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.