[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (104 KB, 1280x720)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Does anyone have them anhedonia and subsequently find sufficient happiness in life?
>>
>>78028768
iAM Anhedonia
>>
I cured it by deciding not to have it
yes
>>
>>78028768
Drink the exact precise amount needed to achieve the stimulant effect without the depressive effect. Probably 3 drinks if you're a fat or just tall man. Then once it kicks in play some music like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsY3D7kSlkQ

Then drink no more, that's it. You had your moment of happiness, in that moment your worries went away. Keep that with you. Tuck into bed and go to sleep. When you wake up you will remember this and maybe have a less worrysome attitude about everything, your chores and toil and disappointment will be less charring.
>>
>>78028768
change your hobbies dude
doing the same thing for 30 years will do that to you
>>
yeah I did heroin and now I feel great
>>
>>78028884
>anhedonia
I just want to know if anyone has managed to cure anhedonia without drugs. I've looked at lots of posts about it and no one has managed to cure it. I didn't make this post to talk about myself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.