[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: iStock-471665181-scaled.jpg (379 KB, 2560x1696)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
took 40mg of valium, feeling nothing except a little tiredness and a slight drunkenness

how much am i supposed to take to feel any sort of high?

guess im going to take a few drinks but being drunk is lame on your own. i dont feel the benefits from alcohol either. its just slobbering around. its only useful in social settings
>>
With no tolerance? That's a pretty high dose.
How much you enjoy it is basically down to your personality, people with certain types of anxiety get huge recreational value since they basically get cognitive euphoria from being released from their stresses, not for everyone. Know a friend that loves it, just made me feel like a retard and sleep well so I don't do it.
>>
>>78028878
yeah i did 20mg 3 days ago, felt absolutely nothing. now did 40, and it getting increasingly apparent that this isnt a recreational drug for me. i wonder if i should just day fuck it and go for 80mg. i like experimenting and being in different mental states

but honestly i only tried it because i found it in the med stash at home. oh well
>>
>>78028924
I mean, if you don't mix it with depressants like opioids or alcohol (weed doesn't count, mixes FINE) it's pretty fucking hard to die of an overdose, like way harder than you'd think. Best case scenario you get put in a dreamlike state, chances are it'll just knock you out but you'll get a phenomenal night's sleep
>>
>>78028846
For me they aren't recreational at all
It just makes me sleepy that's it
>>
>>78028846
you're taking valium retard not cocaine of course you don't feel high
are you a kid raiding your mom's cabinet or something? ffs at least google drugs before you do them
>>
>>78029297
>the only thing that counts as high are very strong stimulants
Holy shit your dopamine receptors are actually fucked
>>
yrah exactly, raided the cabinet and thought i hit the jackpot because i vaguely recognized the suffix for benzos. i imagined they give this dream like vibe which i always thought would be co to witness

now im just pissed because thought i d feel at least SOMETHING

if i got into cocaine or speed that would realistically be the end of me
>>
>>78028846
How much do you weigh? That's like 20 times more than a normal sized person should need to take to feel good.
>>
>>78029322
>feeling sleepy and a bit drowsy is a high
type of person who does benadryl because it's something to do
>>78029365
it's literally a drug every other woman was on all day in the usa for decades before ssris
they called it "mommy's little helper" like were you expecting acid?
>>
>>78029365
cool to witness*
>>78029386
70kgs
>>78029395

according to reddit sub about it people do report a high around this dose and someone even favour it for recreational purposes. hence the point of making this thread.
if at least i feel sedated i wouldnt start the effort into creating a thread. again im just annoyed i dont feel anything

cigarettes mog honestly. i think ill start smoking again once i stop grinding sports
>>
>>78029456
redditors are retarded and a useless source for anything contraband
cigarettes are goated fr as fun as other stuff is nothing can quite compare to a good smoke
>>
Actual reality is you're benzod as fuck and just too stupid to know it. You're literally making spelling mistakes and wanting to buy booze.
>>
>>78028846
is valium stronger than klonopin? cause i used to took copious amounts of klonopin to no effect.
one time i ended on the hospital because of a huge panic attack that lasted 3 hours and they gave me a benzo, idk which one was, but it put me to sleep in minutes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.