[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719963264521.jpg (77 KB, 1000x1000)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Is "breaking" a mentally vulnerable girl a valid strategy to make her completely docile and dependant and attached to me?
Any foids mind chiming in?
>>
dont do that, its mean
get into ddlg instead and be her daddy so shes dependent on you
>>
>>78028935
its a very good strategy desu, she'll be yours forever just re assure her and bend her into your will. Make her an extension of you, make her think like you do ect but do that only once you've made her feel comfy and safe
>>
>>78028935
a valid strategy is to tie her up in your basement and only give her drugs and only let her orgasm when you are allowing her to. Then brainwash the bitch with the drugs and mk-ultra type films and boom you got an obedient little cum whore all for you own.
>>
>>78028935
dont do this. broken + dependent = bpd. shell leave you or kill herself

hard agree with >>78029011 . get her into DDLG but dont let her realise what youre doing. tell her you like to be called Daddy and start calling her baby. naturally, she'll think youre nurturing and will depend on you.

- im a foid
>>
>>78030214
This sound like an actual good advice. What if she calls you daddy on her own how should I react?
>>
>>78029011
this is the way. or find an already codependent neet girl

t. foid in ddlg relationship and i cant do anything without him

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.