[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: drake kendrick.jpg (180 KB, 1200x840)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Drake's middle drill verse on family matters was the best thing to come out of this whole beef. People don't give it the credit it deserves simply because he was addressing multiple other people instead of just his biggest opponent, Kendrick.
>>
>>78029096
Who are these "people"and why should we care about them
>>
>>78029096
Can you at least post this normalfag pop culture shit on /mu/?
>>
>>78029154
Because theyre richer than you and better than you and fuck more bitches than you nigga
>>
>>78029096
Drake is mid. I stopped listening to drake and all those other rappers when I hit my 20s. They make music for teenagers. Like Young adult novels of music.
>>
>>78029096
Nigger vs. nigkike? Who do you pick, goy.
>>
>>78029154
I'm not the biggest celebrity gossip fan, but this was quite a big thing unless you were literally ignoring what was going on around you and forcibly living under a rock

>>78029166
what do you like to talk about anon?

>>78029232
mid but very easy to listen to. "pacifier music" as kendrick said. however, the drill verse is still the best bit of the whole beef

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.