[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8487.jpg (211 KB, 640x593)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
Do you support her biracial children born out of wedlock?
>>
Only when she pays the toll.
>>
>>78029290
>Create spawn that will never achieve any success or happiness due to your own retardation
>WTF why do people hate me???
Behead all single mothers.
>>
>>78029290
i don't support anything to do with this retarded woman, she's lucky to even be allowed to exist in society in the past she would have been shunned or exiled completely
>>
>>78029290
I want to hurt an immense amount of people with my bare hands till they bleed
>>
>>78029314
most normies have nothing against her either. All the 'hate' she feels is just projection from her own shame.
>>
>>78029290
You mean do I support myself? Yes why wouldn't I?
>>
>>78029290
The traditional family should be better understood as what is called the extended family, which liberalism has for the most part destroyed. Ideally, our kinship network should be more than just your immediate family and form an extended support network. The nuclear family isn't traditional in any sense. It is only an ideal unit of consumption
>>
>>78029290
>Do you support her biracial children born out of wedlock?
I don't give a fuck about it. Why would I?
That has nothing to do with what she is saying though.
>>
>>78029353
ruining the extended family was simply the first step. That's why they pushed the nuclear family so hard in the post war world. Normalized moving all over the country instead of staying where your family was. Now they're after the nuclear family.
>>
File: 1706766008348732.png (1.54 MB, 850x1564)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
You're going to have to pay for NPCs' demonspawn through taxes/societal consequences whether they go to prison or live on welfare or steal/rob or whatever. You have to care about what happens to them since it affects all of us, though obviously we should encourage nobody to be born out of wedlock, discourage casual sex, etc.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.