[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719877376864747.jpg (74 KB, 587x669)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
how will the knowledge of jesus christ help me in a street fight?
>>
>>78029521
Jesus Christ supports the 2nd Amendment and advocated men carrying arms which at the time were swords.
>>
>>78029521
jesus will tell you to let yourself get beat up and then just turn the other cheek
>>
>>78029530
>Jesus Christ supports the 2nd Amendment and advocated men carrying arms which at the time were swords.
stfu retard jesus only supports dying like a bitch
>>
>>78029521
By getting you anally destroyed.
>>
>>78029530
>https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-about-self-defense/

Eh the bible blah blah someone said it here you go
>>
>>78029521
Why would you want to fight? To continue living? If you believe in yeshua then you'll be ready for heaven. No need for fighting
>>
>>78029594
His name was written in Greek, Jesus not this "yeshua".
>>
>>78029530
Wouldn't take advice from a guy who lost to a nail gun
>>
>>78029594
so I don't get dominated and look like a bitch to my family and friends?
>>
streetfighting is all about who gets hit in the nuts first
btw this is an 18+ board, only underage make this kind of thread
>>
>>78029731
That's why you always wear a cup with spikes pointing outwards
>>
>>78029612
Dude didn't speak a word of Greek and neither did his Galileean father. Also ancient Latin didn't have the 'sh' digraph and their Js had the 'huh' sound (like modern Spanish), so 2000 years ago they were trying to write "Yeshua" in Latin but couldn't. Jesus (Gee-zuss) is an English translation that didn't occur until the late 13th century.

It doesn't really matter, it's just how we learned it in English. Like we call Alexander the Great that even though his Greek name is Alexandros ho Megas. And Genghis Khan's birth name is Temujin and his title was Chinggis Khan.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.