[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1678306476994.jpg (67 KB, 967x1024)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
realistically what can be done about the NEET scourge? millions of people living among us like zombies and ghosts
>>
you could work a little harder to make sure we're taken care of.
>>
Follow communism example and put these NEETs in work camps until they get a job
>>
>>78156031
why would anyone take care of you? you go work
>>
>>78156021
Make it easier to get jobs instead of it being a misandrist humiliation ritual. Companies hire women easily even when they are worse at the job. And people wonder why there is a competency crisis hehe.
>>
>>78156021
>the NEET scourge?
NEETs are a side effect of a wealthy country where people can afford to have dead weight
>>
>>78156034
see chrischan

realize: why this wouldnt work
>implying????
>>
>>78156021
>NEET scourge
mandatory AI girlfriend that apply basic psychology, and request monterary gifts from their NEET owners thus motivating them into workers
>>
>>78156021
realistically what can be done about the frogfag scourge? millions of posters among us living like zombies and niggers
>>
>>78156021
A sarco pod for every NEET.
>>
>>78156153
Mushroom death suit for all the NGO's and corporatists importing slave labor.
>>
>>78156021
keep seething shekelstein
>>
>>78156242
get a job schicklgruber
>>
>>78156021
Can we just ship them to Antarctica or something?

Why do we need NEETs in the country?
>>
Job
>work eight hours a day to live paycheck to paycheck
NEET
>government pays me to do nothing

hmm
>>
Arranged marriage to an invalid as punishment is common in my country
>>
>>78156021
whats so bad about them neets?
>>
>>78156400
the labor required to keep them alive while they do nothing
>>
File: 1509785034706.png (244 KB, 636x392)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>78156021
You're the zombie living out the same Sisyphean routine every day, wagie. Go earn those good-goy bucks, maybe you'll be able to afford a boomer's house someday but probably not.
>>
>>78156406
and why do you want to do something as opposed to nothing?
>>
>>78156458
our quality of life would be better if they were forced to do construction or work in the mines or something
>>
>>78156520
quality of life would be better if everyone was a little lazier. There's really no reason people should have to work 8 hours a day for a full year. Why not 4? would society really collapse just because youre not able to have mcdonalds at any instant of the day?
>>
>>78157046
no you're right about all that except mcdonalds shouldn't exist. if everyone in useless service jobs worked in something important instead then we could have vastly more wealth and a 16 hour work week. but mcdonalds is stopping that from happening
>>
NEETs would not exist if getting any job would be easier, simpler, faster

i been ghosted in soo many countless interviews i already lost any hope i had left at this point

unfortunately, i can't get a neetbux as much as i would want to, but i rather die than go in another interview ever again
>>
Simply genetically alter the human genome so the gender ratio changes to like 70/30 female to male.

there would still be useless neets, but they'd mostly be females, who we call "housewives" and nobody cares.
>>
>>78156021
My NEET years were the happiest time of my life. I would not work if I could afford it. I'm only working so I can hoard money and invest to retire asap. This is the most important goal of my life, because right now with 4-5h of free time every weekday I just don't feel like I'm living.
>>
>>78157249
okay but how about something that could actually happen
>>
NEETs are enlightened beings.

Only full on NEET shut-ins are ever true to themselves.

Everyone else just shapes themselves into what they believe society wants, or is positively reinforced.

Nobody ever says what they truly believe, only what they think other people want to hear.
>>
>>78157309
NEETs are the most prone to retarded antihuman worldviews
>>
>>78157325
Are the views retarded or is the world just retarded?
>>
>>78157512
yes both
>>
>>78156021
Force monetary velocity to slow way the fuck down so things get cheaper and the incentive to work miserable poopoo jobs goes beyond "do it or starve!".
That clearly isn't motivating people anyway with all the homeless around.
>>
File: 71.jpg (73 KB, 1280x686)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>78156021
>kill every jew on the planet
>deport all non-whites and ban them from living here
>ban women from employment
>ban women from owning and operating all phones, computers, and vehicles
>ban divorce
>legalize husbands killing their wives for cheating
>>
>>78156021
No pussy, no work - simple as.

Guarantee gf and sex, then we might consider working. No point in giving taxes to the government because women are chad only.
>>
File: women work hard.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>realistically what can be done about the NEET scourge? millions of people living among us like zombies and ghosts

You're talking about women, right?
>>
>>78156309
Antarctica doesn't deserve them. Sahara would be a better place
>>
>choose not to opt into a society that is ill
>Keep to myself and don't use any public services or receive any government aid of any kind
>Society still wants to ostracize me further or enslave me like cattle as if I'm the one buying lobster and Ugg boots with my food stamps and child support checks instead of feeding and tending to their Child(ren)'s needs.

Swell.
>>
>>78158839
>child support checks
are you a man or a woman, oricci calculus?
>>
>>78158839
I identify as an abacus you bigot. I'm a regular dude. I'm just making the point that single mothers often squander resources afforded to them by the state and are likely a larger net negative on the states' coffers than a hermit posted up on some property that he owns outright.
>>
>>78158888
>>78158877

This was for You, not (You). (You)'s mistake.
>>
>>78156021
NEETs unironically have a right idea
surrent system is not fucking worth contributing towards in the slightest
>t. wagie
>>
>>78156021
>be part of a drain-and-dump culture that extracts maximum value out of you until you have nothing left to give and then you are discarded like refuse
>the people who reject this are the bad ones that need to be retrained

You would have been one of the slaves that tattled on the others who tried to escape.
>Massa gon' treat me special now
Nope. Your fate is the same as every other peon.
>>
File: 1712161469411690.jpg (41 KB, 400x409)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>78156039
No I dont think so waigy
>>
>>78156021
Cut NEETbux and problem will solve itself in a month.
>>
>>78158766
most women have jobs
>>
>>78156021
>realistically what can be done about the NEET scourge?
this is what you do. you make healthcare and education part of the military. i stole this idea but added the education part.
>>
>>78157309
I wouldn't go so far as to say NEET is enlightenment, but it is definitely a spiritual path if you make it into one. Over the years I've learned to not give a shit what anyone thinks of me, let them preach and seethe. Some of the best times in my life were when I was by myself.
>>
>>78160296
>makework paper shufflers and/or prostitutes
>>
>>78160537
no. why are you such a hateful loser?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.