[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000055296.jpg (956 KB, 3024x4032)
956 KB
956 KB JPG
Something about sissies/crossdressers makes me as a man absolutely feral.
>>
Thats a fat man bro, I dont even understand how you can begin to delete yourself into believing anything else
You people are truly mentally ill
>>
>>78161532
i'm not op and i'm also not into fat trannies but why does someone getting aroused by different types of people than you make them mentally ill? like you are the correct human and all correctness is framed around the things you personally like. do you realize how vain and narcissistic you are? fuck you.
>>
>>78161555
Because its disgusting and an unnatural attraction to have,not hard to figure out
>>
>>78161532
Yes that's a fat man. that's what makes it so fucking hot. To me nothing is hotter than a man deciding to forsake their gender to become a breeding bitch for real men.
>>
>>78161581
all arousal is disgusting except for the things that your specific brain finds arousing. if you show anything sexual to someone and they don't personally get off to that specific thing, they will find it disgusting.

>it's unnatural
you using a computer to reveal how stupid you are is probably the least natural thing in the history of the universe but here you are hypocrite
>>
>>78161594
thats were I stand, I am literally working to be like that
>>
>>78161637
based and sissypilled. I bet you moan good too.
>>
>>78161661
Of course I moan as loud as I can
>>
>>78161610
There are things more commonly viewed as arousing,most people even other fags would not find this arousing.
dumb point

>erm well uh,youre stupid!
Lol okay bruh

Youre the only hypocrite here,youre acting like a redditor and trying to attack me for opinion but acting like its someone wrong for me to attack someone elses
>>
>>78161675
good, I bet you'll make a man really happy.
>>
>>78161693
why just one? my cock is already caged
>>
>>78161516
original source and original moar
>>
>>78161516
I think it's more that they're really, genuinely in love with servicing a dick more than most.
>>
>>78161516
Hot. Havent seen a cute fat guy since like 2014 on /b/. He was also shaved and had fishnets on. My attraction to these guys is so fucked up, I recently had a dream that my dad was dressed up like this and we fucked
>>
>>78161581
you are a retarded beta faggot who probably fetishizes big dicks and alpha males
>>
i'm scared of penetration even though it sounds hot, i don't have any lube or phallic objects laying around

but i also wanna be dry humped so bad desu lol
>>
File: 1715937536599444.webm (1.85 MB, 1280x720)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB WEBM
for me, it's the thighs
>>
i've been caged for like a month and a half now ugh
why do i like it so much bros
>>
>>78161516
Because feminity in all it's forms is hot, but former male making efforts to be a feminized little sissy is even hotter.
>>
>>78161703
>why just one?
said like a true sissy
>>
File: IMG_9817b00671f856d4d39f.jpg (500 KB, 1536x2048)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
>>78161516
I know that feel
Thinking about dominating/feminizing some sissy fag and fucking the boy out of them is so hot. I only like the cute ones though, not whatever the fuck that is
>>
>>78161516
I love being a sissy crossdresser, but sad that I'm now too old to be cute anymore
>>
>>78164082
This webm made me laugh at him and be aroused simultaneously
Don't think I've felt that before
Need a small dick sissy to bully and fuck
>>
>>78161516
It's called being a bisexual top
Many such cases
>>
>>78161688
>even other fags would not find this arousing
not him or OP, but you can't make this claim man. you are sounding a bit narcissistic.

your claim to nature is based on male part + female part = child, right? where do you draw the line in this appeal to nature? what makes the chemicals of arousal that triggers in one man's brain for another for another man unnatural or artificial? the chemicals aren't fake
>>
>>78166786
you can reduce it to chemicals but as complex as you might think that sounds it isn't even that simple. you can be straight and enjoy raping dudes for dominance, there are plenty of written examples of it. the fact is that the established ideas of straight and gay are wrong and stupid themselves. we are just meat golems and how we behave is highly circumstantial
>>
>>78161516
I miss /sissysaturday/ threads...
>>
>>78167153
yeah it's hot thinking about making some cute feminized faggot "male" take my loads and then thank me for it
>>
>>78167153
yes so again, what is the angle when appealing to nature? basically because something doesnt fit a definition you have of normal or natural, that doesn't make the thing fake. we are as we are and the natural claim doesnt really hold up imo
>>
>>78167328
Me too, I always used to celebrate them with a CEI because they got me in the mood for them. Damn shame they stopped.
>>
>>78161516
Once upon a time, I would have gotten a raging hard on from the mental image of giving those nipples, thighs and balls a tongue bath. However, I have since realized with the passing of time that it is far more better to repress any and all gay urges and never act upon them.
>>
File: GRDt-AwWYAAXJ6G.jpg (135 KB, 959x1186)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Sometimes I think about acting on my sissy urges but I'm an anxious mess and don't want to hookup with strangers.
Just imagine meeting some edgelord robot. Like me he's a total fucking loser but is more angry than defeatist about it. We'd bond after showing we both know obscure 4chan humor, then maybe I'd joke about doing gay shit. One thing would lead to another and I'd wind up with a boyfriend.

I'm not really gay outside of this but my god is it a nice fantasy.
>>
>>78161516
Why did you made me see this? What have i done to you to deserve such punishment? I'm gonna vomit
>>
>>78167578
>yes so again, what is the angle when appealing to nature?
sorry i'm not sure why you're invoking that particular argument, but in my personal opinion, nothing can exist which is not natural. the idea of natural itself is a fallacy, it is only a way of describing the opposite of what we might be able to conceive in our minds that could not exist, but everything that exists is natural by virtue of its own existence
>>
>>78169376
that image is so hot but i am also so bothered by this thing where guys take hormones to grow tits. just fucking be a beta male, why take it there?
>>
>>78161516
Simple, the male desire to dominate other man. A sissy is a failed man and you want to fuck them to show your dominance over them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.