[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (5).jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Hoeflation was already so bad in 1997 that a literal god was considered equal in value to a used up roastie 10 years his senior.
>>
File: 1696321380660384.jpg (128 KB, 1024x1024)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>78180914
Hercules is a self-insert fantasy for manchildren so don't pretend that you don't want prime Greek milf (28 is middle age back then)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxnvJr7MG8k
>>
>>78180914
I feel like Hercules on bench monday. (145lbs, 3 sets, 8reps)
>>
>>78180914
Simping was always a problem. If guys aren't aware of how their horniness works or how women operate they can easily be manipulated by them or the people using them.
>>78180915
She'd be nice for sex assuming she didn't have any nasty surprises waiting from her years of experience but that's it.
>>
>>78180914
Her voice makes my heart melt and my dick diamonds
>>
>>78180914
28y is the new 18y
>>
I'm going to take some time to better myself. But I'm going to also take this time to also learn to identify quality characteristics so I pick better people to be around. especially in my romantic partner
>>
>>78180914
she isn't fat and that's all it takes now
>>
>>78180917
That's why you not only have men nowadays intentionally kept from knowing but they're fed propaganda starting as children about how these women are turbo virtuous victims even if they're actually the meanest whores. It makes manipulation much easier for the women and the subhuman creatures using them as the tools they are.
>>
>>78180914
god shut up you fucking kids arent even havingg sex anymore and you wanna sit here and complain about the people from 1997 having sex at least they were. thats where all this frustration is comingg from isnt it little broccoli hair wigger faggot?
>>
>>78180923
If having sex by itself meant all that much why are all the people who did it still mostly fat miserable losers and faggots? Uh oh stinky.
>>
If you think about relationships in terms of value you should fix your heart. Not everything is transactional. Romance isn't a business.
>>
>>78180925
If value didn't matter everyone would be perfectly fine fucking fugly blobs. If relationships were transactional, if there was actual expected give and take, men would be better off. "Love" and "romance" are used as weapons to excuse bad behavior. Actual love involves care which is lacking from these people anyway. Not only are they using it for manipulation but they don't even know what it means or care much about the ones they're manipulating.
>>
>>78180926
>omg I LOVE you but I'm going to justify treating you like shit and giving you less using that LOVE
>teehee aren't you glad this isn't transactional and I don't owe you shit but you owe me the world
>isn't this so genuine and great
>goddess bless feminism
Such an obvious meme
>>
wtf shes 10 years older???
>>
>>78180914
I see all these zoomer women who are having psychotic breakdowns over having to work and pay taxes and saying they'd rather be housewives. Oh, wow, so staying at home all day and doing some housework and then sitting on your ass all day while your husband works his ass off for you instead is....better and easier? my god..
>>
>>78180914
>Hoeflation
Don't talk like an imbecile wigger zoomer. Self respect and maturity please.
>>
Women age worse than men
>>
>>78180914
Why are older women so hot bros...
>>
>>78180923
You ever been with a zoomer 18yo? They're fucking obnoxious
>>
>>78180914
age more or less doesnt matter, hot bitches are hot regardless
>>
>>78180914
You ever not really pay attention to a woman's face but then it just sets in and they always look ugly?

Not even bad lighting or an angle but what kind of fag just stares at people this is the opposite spectrum of autism to where you're a dumb inbred instead of being pointlessly focused on things because you're still stupid. It's always the ones that act like dude if that's my sister then it'd make me pretty fuckin gay.
>>
>>78181023
I never got why people would get with someone purely for their body. I pretty face is much more important to me.
>>
>>78180931
men have thicker skin, this is why men generally dont have cellulite either
>>
I wasn't allowed to watch hunchback or Hercules because my parents were Christian and I still haven't seen them. But basically all Disney stories are like that. Sleeping beauty, some lazy sleepy hoe almost did feminine work once and then nothing for years until a prince decided thats the best he can get. Little mermaid, a prince and soon to be captain meets a fish who can't talk and traded everything she had to spread her legs for the first Chad she sees. The sword and the stone, a king trained by a powerful wizard fucks a squirrel because she has long eyelashes. Snow white, friend zones an entire mining village and then fucks the first Chad she sees. Cinderella, a maid gets magic super powers and wishes for onlyfans feet magic to trap a prince with foot fetish because she can't imagine providing anything of value to anyone other than having sooo sexy feet. Beauty and the best, the strongest and best man in the village is rejected so she can fuck a dog, at least that one, had a happy ending and he transformed into some regular dude before they got it on leaving her disappointed.
At least lion king was an OK story. Everyone was out to fuck him over but he won in the end and he got the bitch before she had taken too many hyena dicks in her feline butthole. But the overwhelming majority of Disney movies follows the formula of worthless whore gets Chad betas btfo checkmate atheists.
>>
Don't care, she was still the hottest "disney princess", followed by Jane, Ariel and Mulan.
>>
>>78180923
shut the fuck up boomer faggot nigger

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.