[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why havent you become a homosexual?
>>
>>78207971
BAGS AND BAGS OF ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>78207971
I have trauma from being anally penetrated and fags are too hypersexual
>>
>>78207971
Meeting up with men in real life is scary as fuck. Many bail or won't show their face. I say we can meet at a coffee shop or park, somewhere public and they get cold feet. No one is going to think you're a faggot for meeting up with a guy. You can say we're friends you retard.
>>
mom would be angry with me
>>
>>78207971
feces and stds. it's better as a fantasy
>>
>>78207999
Tell us about what causes your trauma
>>78208028
There is nothing on Grindr worth meeting up with
>>78208223
She doesnt have to know ;)
>>78208241
Clean your ass and only have sex with guys who tested and have no STDs
>>
>>78208323
mom knows i dont have any friends and she would worry if i went for a 2 hour walk
>>
>>78208368
Your mom should mind her biz your a grown man I presume
>>
I tried posting my butt on here, it got a couple of replies but ultimately it was not that exciting
>>
>>78208392
I wanna see your butt
>>
>>78208378
something bad will happen tho
>>
>>78208323
I've tried grindr, sniffies, doublelist. I should stop being a pussy and go out to gay bars or something, but I'm scared of diseases. So many men on the apps don't want to have basic conversation before meeting. Most of them must go on these things when super horny then nut and don't ever want to chat again
>>
>>78207971
Gachimuchi made me view anything homosexual as incredibly funny and not sexually appealing
>>
>>78208323
>Clean your ass
that won't prevent a hot and steamy diarrhea from pouring all over your dick. accidents happen.
>only have sex with guys who tested
i doubt most of them will tell you that they have aids. many of them would lie for sure

anyways homosexuality is as degenerate as it gets and I think it's in the same league as a scat fetish. even though I have accepted that I have homo urges at times i'll just keep nutting to yaoi because it's completely safe and nobody has to know about it
>>
File: 234755.png (1.48 MB, 1080x1424)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>78208396
Sure, let me know if you have any homosexual feelings toward it
>>
Because its fucking gay
>>
>>78208512
why is your butt so big?
>>
>>78208574
Quit glazing him
>>
>>78208600
i'll glaze your face
>>
>>78208610
You do not wanna play gay chicken with me man
>>
>>78207971
i hate fags and this thread really just confirms it. why are ALL of you just focused on sex why does nobody want a sweet relationship with dates and flowers and where we are best friends too. and not just on hookup sites and stuff even most gays irl are disgusting cheating sex brained retards. i hate fags and i hate fag culture and i hate god for making me one
>>
Because I like girls
>>
>>78207971
Because being a homosexual on a fundamental level is an admission of failure and being pathetic.

Being so much of a genetic dud that you could not secure a female to reproduce with and so much of a mutant that you had to displace your sexual urges onto another male in a sick parody of true love.
>>
>>78208635
why are you a spic?
>>
>>78208323
>Tell us about what causes your trauma
Being molested, no dick penetration but fingers and objects. If I had a bf irl (I've done the e-dating thing), he'd need to take things slow and be okay with me being kinda prudish. But fags aren't like that. I've read stories about guys meeting up for gay hookups, feeling hesitant, and then straight up just getting forcibly raped. No thanks.
>>
>>78208512
Not big enough for me I like a fat ass
>>
>>78207971
I already am but I don't wanna have anal sex cos it seems gross.
>>
>>78208669
im very white
>>
>>78208652
Blah blah blah straight nigger cringe
>>
>>78208635
gayest post ITT
>originallly
>>
Whiney gays who actually want romance just don't get it. The gay scene (especially on apps like grindr) is chock-full of bisexual men who simply use gay bottoms for easy non-committal sex and save their romantic energy for the eventual women they can finally manage to pull. If you actually want to be in a serious homo relationship stop going on hookup apps or going to bi guys, I can guarantee that the vast majority of us do not want a long-term relationship with you, just easy sex.
>>
I'm not a fag lmao
>>
>>78208752
I'm fine with being a bi-man's cumdump, but he's got to be clean, safe, and upfront about shit. So many are afraid I'm going to out them. I won't, but I've got to see your fucking face before willing to meet you.
>>
>>78208752
>just date full homos
they are either the same way or overly flamboyant and disgusting. bi guys are superior personality wise. and i dont get why they would prefer to date a woman if they are actually bi and not just reddit bisexuals. like other males have better minds and are more relatable and are just better ppl in general than women idk.
>>
>>78207971
Cuz they don't look and feel like women
>>
>>78208574
The boyshorts make it look a little bigger, and I tried to push it out because I thought that would be sexier
>>78208683
It's over, I will never plap or get plapped
>>
>>78208948
anon....
F L O R I D A ?
L
O
R
I
D
A
?
>>
I just wish i had someone who would love me :(
>>
>>78208897
if you have to choose a bf or gf you take a gf. that's just "the better" choice
in reality you don't have to make this choice so it doesn't matter. if you're in love with some guy you wouldn't ditch him for a girl and if you would then you are likely to ditch him for a guy too
>>
File: melody-marks-1.jpg (421 KB, 1280x1920)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
I'm an androphobic heterosexual male. Hard to explain, it's like I'm so much more attracted to and enamoured by female bodies that the typical straight man who just sees them as faces and holes, while at the same time, I find other male bodies icky and gross, to the point I dislike being around other men at all because of male pheromones being unpleasant, and I go to great lengths to avoid all physical contact with other men beyond a handshake or high-five.
>>
>>78207971
that bottoms cock is fucking massive... what a pathetic waste
>>
>>78208701
See in order for insults to be effective you have to have some measure of power or respectability behind you to lend them credence.

There is nothing about Homosexuals that indicates power or respectability. They are simply genetic dead ends. Mutants slated for the dustbin of history.
>>
>>78209184
>dustbin of history
So like the vast majority of humanity?
>>
>>78209206
Everyone is his fathers son. Except for you. You are a cruel mockery of your father. No child will ever look at you and call you dad.

That's what your legacy is.

Irrelevance.
>>
>>78208990
No, I'm not even close
>>
Was tempted to giving someone a few love taps, but then they grew distant.
>>
>>78207971
Because homosexuality is disgusting. So disgusting in fact that the first sentence isn't original.
>>
>>78209302
>That's what your legacy is.
The legacy of most people is being hypocritical and emotional dumbasses, so I couldn't care less about their opinions. Plus, I'm not that anon you have been replying to. I'm not even gay.
>>
>>78208897
It's because most of us want kids, not make our parents dissapointed in us, and/or want to go outside to the movies or whatever without being called a faggot by a bunch of highschoolers in a pickup truck (true story)
>>
>>78209120

sounds like exactly something chrischan would say
>>
>>78208848
I get that and believe me I don't have a blank profile either because those types piss me off too, I try to be honest about most meet-ups either being a one time thing or a fwb type of deal as well. I also always use protection which I know is a dealbreaker for some but I'm not going through the trouble of PrEP or anything like that either.
>>
>>78207971
I'm bi and but I think it might be for the attention I get every time I post a nude, I just like the attention I guess even if it mean in the future being fucked hard, but romantically I don't know if I can see myself with a boy, maybe because I was raised in a catholic school in one of the most Catholic countries in the Americas so homosexuality still taboo there, but I don't know.
>>
I am, I'm a fat gay slut
>>
>>78209571
How fat are you? Do you have a fat ass and moobs?
>>
>>78209634
5'7", 162 lbs, and yes I have a fat butt and titties
>>
>>78209652
You got a discord fatass?
>>
>>78209663
I don't hand it out to randos on 4chan
>>
>>78209679
Your word man.
>>
>>78208454
Based gachichad, i miss aniki so fucking much
>>
>>78207971
Happy monogamous gay relationships pretty much don't exist, 99% of gays just want random hookups.
>>
>>78207971
I don't know what the fuck I am. I am attracted more to women but don't connect with them. I have had feelings towards other men who are very similar to me, but really no-one else.

Wtf should I do with my life?
>>
>>78207971
Same reason I don't have a girlfriend.
a) it requires effort which it just isn't worth in 99.99% of all cases
b) the only people attracted to me are people I am not attracted towards at all
>just lower your standards bro
No.
>>
>>78207971
I wish I could be gay. Trying to deal with women is so painful
>>
File: fedjak.jpg (32 KB, 490x578)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>78207971
because im not a homosexual
are you retrarded
>>
File: druk.jpg (169 KB, 807x807)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
I would have sex with a tranny but I can't find one.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.