[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Continuing from >>78206449 .

I'll just do it again. Forever, if necessary. I'll add some trivia facts at the end to spice it up a little.

A brief overview for those who don't want to read my original post, or if it's gone for some reason, a while ago, I read a story on youtube hosted on a thread here, in /r9k/. It was heartwarming as hell, and brought me through a rollercoaster of emotions. Link is still https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FafKWAhreVQ . A copy of the original thread is here: https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/75797752/#75797752

As weird as it (still) sounds, I wish to meet the author, to hug him and shake his hand for making me feel this way. He did not give up, and I won't either. I'll walk the entire south coast of England (where we think the story takes place) to find them if necessary.

My email is vadenkr3tri8uti0n@gmail.com. I hope that anon, if you are reading this, drop me an email. If you wish to communicate in some other way, that's fine as well.

For a random trivia fact, the chance of a person having both red hair and green eyes is 0.17%. Olivia in the story had brown hair instead, but I felt like mentioning it.
>>
Please man... I can't believe it, but I need some closure.
>>
Honestly, after a few months or so, I'll probably go insane, start writing fiction about this, having conversations with myself, one being me and the other pretending to be the author of the original story. Just to have some closure with this.
>>
real shane devaxc stopped posting
i like his vids
>>
>>78213504
His videos were good.
>>
I wish you luck in finding them anon.
>>
>>78213826
Thank you for your motivational words, sir.
>>
(Changed my name from "Author" to "Original Poster" because it made more sense)

God, this makes me feel bad. I genuinely think that I might die from despair without closure. Kinda weird.
>>
>>78213335
I remember I derailed and killed that thread by talking about how much I wanted to fuck that girl
>>
>>78214528
I don't blame you. The pictures, and the way she was described... yeah, she sounded really hot.
>>
>>78214542
God I wanted to fuck her veggie ass so much, I wanted to jizz all over her as she couldn't move in her wheelchair and make her clean it up herself while I watched and fapped to this pathetic sight
>>
Anon, if you're reading this, I hope it comes as a given, but I do not wish to have sex with your childhood friend. She sounds hot, but you two are perfect for each other, and I'll probably kill myself if I do something stupid enough to ruin your relationship. You're really lucky. You two take care of each other, got it?
>>
Funnily enough, I have a character named Olivia in a story I'm writing. Judging from anon's description of his childhood friend, they would actually look pretty similar, except for maybe hair length.
>>
>>78214574
Question; do you have a link to the original thread? I could only view it through other archive sites.
>>
I'll make another thread in twelve hours. Or if this one dies. Which happens worse. I also wanna get better at drawing just to draw a manga about this.
>>
Happens first. Not worse. Dammit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.