[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Kutuzov2_by_Daw.jpg (741 KB, 1280x2212)
741 KB
741 KB JPG
I'll start:
>neglectful father + bpd mother
>>
>>78220938
>so it's supposed to be inspiring content
>>
>single mother+son who is held to the standard of husband but punished to the standard of the child
>>
>double lesbian mothers espousing their caricature of masculinity to their adopted son for his entire childhood drilling the idea that egg bearing means excellence into his head from birth, giving him an inborn inferiority complex which the lesbian parents will interpret as him being "uncomfortable in his body" and force him to transition before he's had his first kiss.
>>
>>78220996
Fucking hell. Please tell me this didn't happen to you
>>
>>78220938
That's me. Am I supposed to be a world leader or something
>>
>>78220996
Got a stiffy reading that
>>
>stemtard twink x stemtard tomboy
i still don't know how my dad pulled that off
>>
File: aight.jpg (6 KB, 560x476)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>stoner gambling addict and adhd gambling addict
>>
>>78220938
>pedophile abusive alcoholic father + pill head mother that gave zero shits and slept all day
"""Homeschooled""" too by the way.
>>
>>78220938
>Mother who's had 4 childen with 4 different fathers and has been on welfare since 21 x no father
Life is exhausting and of course I'm a loser.
>>
>>78221059
le thinly veiled selfinsert/fetish/sexual fantasy post
>>
>>78222444
but my parents are like this tho and i'm not that into tomboys
>>
File: 1 allakh.png (140 KB, 326x510)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>78220938
a BPD daughter of a neglectful NPD father who raped her + BPD mother (who may or may not have been raped during childhood too. BPD comes from PTSD, so she has a history of abuse too).
+
an NPD traumatized son of a weak, then later absent NPD father + NPD mother (same as BPD, only different cognitive functions. Stems from PTSD)

This ones goes hard. Truly.

I'm genuinely sorry I even thought it'd be a good idea to see where it goes or entertain the idea that there could've been a positive outcome.

Learn what you can from this encounter since I'm the polar opposite of you and strengthen yourself for the rest of your life. Don't repeat your parents' mistake and I'll focus on not repeating my parents' mistake.
>>
>>78220938
Add a pain pill addiction with seizures for the father and outright rages/meltdowns from the mother and that was basically my childhood.
>>
>>78220938
>town bully father + hyper controlling mother
>>
deranged bogan father x neurotic immigrant mother

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.