[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702850276120.jpg (249 KB, 1024x1024)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
I actually managed to get a higher quality version of the image this time.

Previously: >>78238552

Wow, I'm... still going. Attempt number six. For a summary of the situation, on July 16th, 2024, 6:14pm, UTC+8, I watched a youtube video about a story that was written here. The link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FafKWAhreVQ [Embed] and a copy of the original thread is https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/75797752/#75797752. In addition, an additional anon made the next day is https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/75809351/#q75809351

In summary, the story anon writes describes how he and his childhood friend Olivia were separated for years after she got into a car accident when they were both twelve. After years, they reunited.

Anon, I don't know if you're reading this but, yeah, I would love to make contact with you. I've followed your reddit account since it's the only other way I know how to contact you, sent a few chat messages, but you don't remember the password, then it's for naught. My email is vadenkr3tri8uti0n@gmail.com, as always. If all else fails, I hope that you would drop an email so we could make contact. And if you want to contact some other way, I can try, but privately communicating via email is still the best, in my opinion.

Sorry if I put you off or sounded creepy during all my rambling. Your story was too good for me to not have such an extreme reaction.
>>
>>78240428
I hate Youtube niggers.
>>
I seriously need to sleep. If I continue without rest, I'll lose what little sanity I have remaining. I sincerely hope to make contact with you, anon. I have some other ways of communicating across the world like Discord, but I prefer not to share my Discord ID online. Emails are somewhat safer as people don't learn a lot about you from them unless you want them to.

Also, I tried to share an image of my alarm, but it won't work for some reason.
>>
>>78240441
Farming 4chan posts for content, especially without providing credit and linking to the original threads is an asshole move, I have to agree.
>>
Well I read it, certainly more effort than the average story here but it wasn't mindblowing and I don't think it's worth autistically pursuing. I think you should give it up. There are far better stories out there to discover. Even deep in the archive.
>>
>>78240758
Maybe. But until I find something else that captures my attention the way this story did (unlikely), then I will autistically pursue this thread.
>>
You have to be the dumbest faggot YouTube nigger I have ever encountered. You forget the first and most important mantra of 4chan as a whole: The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This site serves millions of people who come here and fart in the wind. Most never return. You are chasing after someone's rancid flatulence they queefed out sixteen years ago in the basement of some rat-shit infested commieblock in eastern Germany. I'd wish you luck on your search but that would imply you'd have a semblance of success possible. You don't.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.