[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Ideal sex experience
>>
Mine is to be a total gay bathhouse slut. Just pure unbridled free sexuality. I'd let ANYONE cum inside my ass. But I'm too scared of diseases and already got hpv and 2 (TWO) UTI's from gay bathhouses. So I just stick to masturbation now.

But I used to watch documentaries on fags in the 80s and I would for sure have died of aids then. Because the diseases back then weren't that bad. But now we have virulent treatment resistant syphilis, hiv and full blown fuckin aids and monkeypoz and all manner of shit. Sex isn't safe for fags anymore. It's pribably gods punishment for being a fag. But I don't believe in God.
>>
>>78243219
White men deserve to have not only a cute white wife but a beautiful African godess on the side with who they can produce a blended family
>>
>>78243219
sauce
>>78243476
buy PrEP
>>
>>78243219
Pic related me and my highschool black friend's mom

Sorry Elijah, but she came onto me. I treated her good tho
>>
>>78243476
Damn, same here. I'm afraid PReP isn't enough.
>>
>>78243621
god I hope this is true, please greentext it
>>
>>78243676
It is true but I don't want to green it, basically I got along with my black friend's single mom when going over to their place, and eventually we hit it off and started fucking in secret. I'm not normally into black women but she was thicc without being fat, and she had him really young so she really had it going on. Teen me was thrilled with being able to fuck around with her, though I did feel bad about betraying my friend like that and I hope he never found out
>>
>>78243577
No. Only black women.
>>78243609
La Reina
>>78243805
Lucky
>>
>>78243805
The one in the OP is fat though.
>>
>>78244838
Sorry not everyone likes Barbie dolls

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.