[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0d8.jpg (23 KB, 596x739)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>"Why can't you just be normal"
>leaves me on read for a day and then blocks me
>"wtf"
>*breaks up with me but not before telling all my friends who rag me about it for months*
>"....ew...EW"
>*literally just walks away disgusted and never talks to me again*
I also ruined my chances with this cute asian girl I've been talking with on social media last night. I finally got to the stage where we talk about our turn ons and she was disgusted. She's been leaving me on read, she unfollowed me, and she's taken down all her videos that exposed her bellybutton.
>>
>>78255319
Shine on you crazy diamond
Every pot finds a lid
>>
>>78255319
>>78255358
update I sent her a message and she blocked mw
>>
>>78255319
>Every single girlfriend I've had
Well, there's your problem. They can't be both single and your girlfriend.
>>
>>78255600
contemplating making an alt and trying to reach her one more time
>>
In a few years when a bellybutton loving black Elliot Rodger sets a new record, I will remember this thread

Remember OP there is nothing wrong with you and everything wrong with them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.