[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Kinda yearning for a younger feminine boy to send me cum tributes on pictures of myself In normal situations and him leaving me many voice messages to discuss his rabid lust for me and his girly interests and fascinations. My fantasies seem so unattainable and I'm too focused on having a normal existence that I'm not Invested enough in aggressively seeking it out or where to start cause I'm not a fucking groomer. My mouth is salivating thinking about having a voice message text based relationship. It's so embarassing I think I will be drinking more today I'm a 30 year old woman I should be focused on trying to reproduce or something but instead I want a gender bending youth. Oh well. Like this is the 7th time I've probably posted online about desiring this in 2 years with nothing to come of if or my feelings changing. I think I'm going to do some crazy compartmentalizing and wrap this up, should not be something I'm drooling thinking about if I will never have it
>>
im calling it based. the only problem is im not gonna be part of it on hend
>>
>>78255339
Tempting but I am not feminine enough. Just skinny
>>
File: 1000000422.jpg (540 KB, 1280x866)
540 KB
540 KB JPG
>>78255339
Tranny larper. You should know the rules
>>
>>78255519
>on hend
how did that happen
on either end*
>>
>>78255339
I would do this but only if you verified that you were a biofem. I'm also a twink not a femboy
>>
>>78255339
You need actual dick to cleanse you of these erotic fantasies. Praying you get a bf that fulfils your emotional and sexual needs so that you don't devolve into fetish insanity.
>>
>>78255339
if biofem then damn you should've hit me up 3 years ago. I'm fat with a beard now tho,sorry!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.