[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pain.gif (123 KB, 498x441)
123 KB
123 KB GIF
>text with girl for over 2 months
>agree to meet when she's traveling
>comes up with reasons to cut time together short/cancel it
>convince to still meet
>2 weeks later meet girl
>everything seemingly goes well and it doesn't seem awkward
>we cuddle a lot over 2 days it even gets to bj, fingering etc
>have suspicion that she's also texting other guys
>ask her, she's like yeah but she's not into him or something like that
>the last day
>she unlocks the phone, accidentally the camera app/gallery is open and i spot how she made nudes of herself

She was as i assume sexting the other guy while being with me.
Do i have to write that one off already?
It was fun and all but realistically can there be any positive outcome, like if you're somewhat emotionally invested in the one you're currently meeting, why sext others?
>>
>>78255452
look, I've been in similar situations to you except we never even got as far as meeting up, the girls end up ghosting and blocking me because they just got too distant, or suddenly they feel like I'm "sexualizing" them (you were the one that started being sexual with me not me), or they get into a relationship. but yes, I know it hurts to hear but if she's single and sending you nudes you're not the only one she's sending them to
>>
>>78255499
Fair enough i guess.
That's what happened to every other girl before as well, until that one.
It still seems weird she'd send them to others while physically being with someone.
She also was saying she's very monogamous which makes me question everything she's ever said to me. But maybe that was just a semantics game by saying it's only cheating if there's fucking or something.
>>
>>78255452
Use her for sex. Stop giving her so much of your time. Work on improving yourself. She probably met or is planning on meeting the other guy. She isn't wife material anymore.
>>
>>78255758
Yeah I was thinking about the same.
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>78255452
That sucks OP and another blackpill to add to the collection. Women are incapable of loyalty and just focusing on one guy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.