[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mustdry.gif (166 KB, 394x523)
166 KB
166 KB GIF
how did i manage to get married and move out 4 years ago and still didnt make a single friend, how the fuck is this even possible?
>>
File: emoji_jar.png (3 KB, 54x96)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
not even here can I get a single fucking human conversation
>>
>>78255874
>how did i manage to get married
GO BACK
>>
>>78256275
you think it must get better after achieving this, but if you get someone thats also an autist with no friends, nothing will really change
>>
>>78256329
>you think
I don't need to think, I know one thing and that it's that you need to go back. Go talk to your wifey about how le friendless you are :( oh boo hoo you just have a WIFE and no friends
>>
>>78256329
at least you have eachother's physical companionship. most of the people here have absolutely nothing
>>
>>78255874
i'm in the same situation and I feel like a loser because my boyfriend has friends and a social circle and i'm like a social leech following him everywhere because i haven't had a single friend since middle school. seems like he likes me, but 99% of people don't.
>>
>>78256350
Thanks actually. You made me realize I could be much more of an irredeemable faggot loser like you, making misery a contest, what does it bring you or anyone to take pride in this? Kill yourself

>>78256373
You're right, I guess it's just an unreasonably melancholic night tonight. But having only a woman in your life still leaves a big void. It's not the same connection as you'd have in friendship with other guys and stuff.

>>78256410
That leaves you with opportunity and an entryway to socializing at least. My wife has absolutely 0 friends. Not even online.
>>
>>78256578
>what does it bring you
zero sum
>>
>>78256578
you have no friends and she has no friends? that's tough. but at least you have someone who genuinely understands. my boyfriend is generally very friendly/nice, but he once told me I should get my own life. it hurt because he was right that i didn't have a life (and probably still don't).
>>
>>78256611
Yeah. And I do go outside daily. I work out in a public gym daily, frequently drag us both out of the house to just take walks or go to the cities and whatnot, but somehow there's never an opportunity to form a connection with anyone. Fleeting interactions at best. And even if, I wouldn't know how to build up any kind of relationship anyway, it just doesn't seem to happen. Even online, I don't really have any real conversations despite seeking them out, trying to show interest in what people say etc. Its so demoralizing, what can I do more?
>>
>>78256706
yeah making friends as an adult with no established friend circle is extremely difficult. i think that to easily make friends as an adult, you need to be extroverted and "socially brave", not afraid to take social risks. people are also more likely to want to be friends with you if you either have something useful about you, or you're considered cool/important, as depressing as it may sound.

but the good thing is that there's many people in this same situation, all feeling shitty because we likely just keep running into normies who have enough friends already, and don't want a new, likely socially awkward friend. it takes some luck definitely, but you can meet someone else who is also lonely and trying to make friends, and get to know them. this is just my own thoughts on the topic btw, not trying to tell you what to do of course.
>>
>>78255874
>married
>still comes to r9k
>posts chudcels
she's going to divorce you one day

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.