[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4hcmj9.jpg (12 KB, 250x153)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
those who have a remarkably high IQ score on a legitimate test, can you answer these questions? if you don't have an answer to some or most of them, answer those you can.

1. what's your worldview? can you give me an excerpt of how you see the world? including beliefs, what's also your general impression and idea of, everything?

2. how complex are your thoughts and understanding of things usually? how do you think it compares to others?

3. What's your weakest ability?

4. What's something a few realize?

5. What's your deepest thought or epiphany if you remember?

6. What are your most unpopular opinions that you have reached solely by logic (independent of personal feelings)?

7. How mature and self-aware do you consider yourself to be? do you have an ego?

8. Any mental illnesses?

9. What are your views on religion?

10. What's your thought on most people/the average person?

11. What's the most useful advice you have?
>>
>>78255920
DON'T LET THIS SINK. also I regret not making the text green, fuck.
>>
File: carl.jpg (180 KB, 1280x720)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>78255920
1. need some pussy asap
2. not thinking of much cuz I need some pussy asap
3. not getting pussy
4. how horny I am and how much I need pussy
5 how horny I was when I talked to a woman for an hour
6 pussy is mandatory
7 don't care as long as I have pussy
8 pussy deficit disorder
9 would believe anything to get pussy
10 they get pussy
11 pussy is pretty good
>>
>>78255920
My IQ is 500
- Everything I say is right and everything you say is wrong.
- Kill everyone, everywhere, including all alien life.
- I have no weaknesses or faults, you are an ant compared to me.
- I know everything, including things that you are incapable of understanding and thus I will not elaborate on.
- You are incapable of even speaking to me.
- I am the only neurotypical person in the universe.
- Even by witnessing me you have proven your inferiority and the only solution is to kill yourself.
- I will not directly answer any of your questions, I am simply speaking truths without prompt.
>>
>>78255975
does your iq save you from overbearing strength. What if I came and crushed your trachea with my giant hands. I will have proven my evolutionary superiority by killing you.
>>
>>78255975
anon, you lost. the anon above you is much funnier.
>>
>>78256003
Even by looking at me you would immediately understand the fruitlessness of your own existence and either end your life on the spot or become my eternal slave. I have transcended the material realm, none who operate on that level are a threat to me.
>>
>>78256089
4chan is so good it stretches and prevails beyond the material world and fabric of reality, all thanks to the undying spirit of the thousands of pussyless autistic incels, truly inspirational.
>>
>>78256089
what if I'm just retarded and have no use for understanding. I am the embodiment of primal rage, the struggle to survive against a cruel and uncaring nature. Your lack of conviction to your body and the material realm will only serve as a crutch, limiting you from what you can truly become. That is why you must die.
>>
Women don't give a fuck about IQ. In fact it's easier to get along with women if you are a retard dudebro because you are relatable and entertaining to them.
>>
>>78255920
OP here. I only want some insight into how more mentally capable people think and function out of curiosity, I don't mean to come off as pretentious and I'm definitely not treating them as superior. I'm average myself.
>>
File: 1000000244.jpg (569 KB, 2320x2324)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>78255920
Well my IQ is over 9000.

1. This will be my world, I am merely anticipating something. Mother had her plans, she said one day this world will be mine.
2. I think in four dimensions. You couldn't comprehend the level of my thought. Mr. Hoover taught me how to master it.
3. Having to converse with the likes of you on a basket weaving website.
4. That I, me, am above all. NPCs in my little game. Father always told me to disregard what the plebians believe when he would walk me to Chuck E Cheese.
5. The moment I made my way from Mother, I felt consciousness rush in my brain, my soul was lit ready, to burn bright in the void that is this world.
6. That I am above well. Mother and Father helped of course, but they were only guides. I think, I see, I am a four dimensional being. My body is merely the vessel for my mind.
7. My ego is dead, there is only me. Once Mother and Father were gone, there is only me.
8. None. I live through the weakness you cast upon yourself. I make my weaknesses into my strengths. I am my weaknesses, I am my strengths.
9. Bunch of hoobla and isn't worth another mention.
10. That they are so surely below me I don't even have to recognize their existence. You puny third dimensional thinkers can never compare to a four dimensional thinker.
11. Give up and wait for my energy to absorb yours. It is all that can be done. The third dimension resides in the fourth dimension. You are already a part of me, I just haven't gotten. to you yet. Mother and Father were the first to go, then, the rest.
>>
How many people have actually taken a real Iq test in a controlled environ? Fuckin nobody. Not me.
An online test I took before I went to bed put me in the 93rd percentile but those things are obvious bullshit trying to get money out of you in some way. Hell, the whole MENSA thing is a clear money sucking scam.

My general world view is based in evolutionary fitness, the non-aggression principle, the cyclical nature of history, and cosmology. Humanity is or was supposed to be the ancient race that seeds the galaxy with life, which means the galaxy is fucked.
I think of humanity as gas in a balloon, or a series of anthills in constant competition over resources

My thoughts are complex enough that its frustrating. When I try to explain shit, my points go flying over other peoples heads so I prefer to just talk to myself. Drug use seems to have just made me smarter yet worse at communication, unfortunately.

One of my earliest realizations was that feelings like the taste of food are fake, because they occur in the moment and then that moment is instantly over.

Religion is a necessary evil to keep the retarded masses in line, and a potential route to power. I used to assume that death just means lights out and goodbye, but there are good reasons to believe there might be something more to it all. The ancestors are probably constantly watching us and talking shit at us, while we take a shit. Ghosts are watching us every time we wank. Horrifying.
>>
>>78256534
>How many people have actually taken a real Iq test in a controlled environ? Fuckin nobody. Not me.
An online test I took before I went to bed put me in the 93rd percentile but those things are obvious bullshit trying to get money out of you in some way. Hell, the whole MENSA thing is a clear money sucking scam.

Ironically it seems that you have to be noticeably "special" to get tested in your childhood or something. by special, either really stupid or really smart. and I hate MENSA too. it's like Harvard but with only the smugness and conceited attitude and without all the other benefits. and all online IQ tests are exploitative to a degree, especially when you think it's specifically geared towards average people. with MENSA's case, they have whole subscriptions and meetings I heard. putting too much emphasis on IQ seems like a bad idea, but creating a whole personality and group around it would inevitably lead to an extreme superiority complex.

>My general world view is based in evolutionary fitness, the non-aggression principle, the cyclical nature of history, and cosmology. Humanity is or was supposed to be the ancient race that seeds the galaxy with life, which means the galaxy is fucked.
I think of humanity as gas in a balloon, or a series of anthills in constant competition over resources

so you think life has a purpose in some way or was originally supposed to? that our purpose goes beyond our existence on earth? if there's really some agent other than the chaotic natural order here, that created us with intention, why did it all go wrong?

>My thoughts are complex enough that its frustrating. When I try to explain shit, my points go flying over other peoples heads so I prefer to just talk to myself. Drug use seems to have just made me smarter yet worse at communication, unfortunately.

that's really interesting. what kind of drugs do you take? I want to improve my intelligence and ability to reflect, is there any that you recommend?
>>
>>78256534
>One of my earliest realizations was that feelings like the taste of food are fake, because they occur in the moment and then that moment is instantly over.

Why do you think the ephemerality of something means it's non-existent? Is it in the sense that it's ineffectual and insignificant? life, in comparison to everything else in the universe and its infinite nature, is more than ephemeral, same for our impact on it. doesn't mean we don't exist, I think time is just relative.

>Religion is a necessary evil to keep the retarded masses in line, and a potential route to power. I used to assume that death just means lights out and goodbye, but there are good reasons to believe there might be something more to it all. The ancestors are probably constantly watching us and talking shit at us, while we take a shit. Ghosts are watching us every time we wank. Horrifying.

lmao. but what are the basis of your belief, though? what makes you think there's more to it than non-existence? it seems like the most logical conclusion when observing everything else.
>>
>>78255920
"to remove someone or something from a particular position, sometimes to a different one" as in BUMP
>>
>>78255920
Oh well, no one seems interested in my thread. last bump and I'll let it die.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.