[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3581.jpg (111 KB, 2000x1500)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
To women,

I resent you. Do you want to know why men are "entitled"? It's because they drink feminist soi and believe it. Women=good, men=bad. Women make fair judgements of men. Men making a woman uncomfortable is a crime. When you act like a rude cunt, because you're shallow, mentally ill, you have bad manners, or you're a whore destined for the streets, it feels like they're being busted by an asshole cop for running a red light they didn't run. They feel entitled to a fair trial and to not be seen as lowly, undeserving of respect, or a harasser. That their feelings should be taken i to consideration for how they're treated. An asshole doesn't care about this. He doesn't care what you think, and knows rightly that you're not so great, probably a dumpy whore and annoying. A nice guy who #believes all women, thinks how you're treating him is unfair because you've been talking about women as justified victims in interactions when you get hit on and no one has been allowed to point out that the women may have been a shallow whore, a rude bitch, simply incompatible or flat out fucking wrong. (Part 1 of 2)

Anon

https://youtu.be/7zTei5RMhQ8?si=Jfkin1w3TPhXpgOw
>>
(Part 2 of 2)
Instead all rejections are talked about like it's the just world fallacy and that how he's being treated is how he deserves to be because he's some kind of lowly grub. You're a defective cunt who would have been a shit girlfriend. Your personal taste in men isn't objectively right, and you're a histrionic cunt towards very mild situations. That's why guys sometimes flip out at you. It's because you talk about yourself like a holier than thou goddess who's just nice and justified, and likes good guys for sensible justified reasons, and these naive idiot boys fucking believe you, and feel like it's an injustice when you act like a total fucking scumbag, when you're talked about like a moral arbiter. They feel blasted in an unfair court trial regarding their social and moral worth on the basis that you were supposed to be a good person.
>>
File: 1721401776259779.png (147 KB, 332x1024)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>78255987
>To women: I'm a faggot. Sincerely, anon.
What compelled you to write this?
>>
(Addendum about the more cynical men)
An asshole fuckboy, incel, cynic etc. that knows women better knows you're full of shit. It used to be more common knowledge but ya kind of censored all masculine perspectives for 30 years. So beta boys grew up thinking women were right, but they're not. And the result is a painful identity destroying whiplash when the delusional feminist interpretation falls apart and that make men mistrustful and nihilistic to their society for lying to them, and the subsequent muzzling and coercion they experience when trying to talk about it isolates them and makes them feel like a slave or an enemy of a society that uses them, but doesn't like them.
>>
>>78256002
Hello glowie-gpt, beepboop, bash any incels today?
>>
>>78256002
>redpillers are retarded tourists
Of course.
>>
File: 1000000151.jpg (174 KB, 1102x1416)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>78256002
Would have been an easier read.
>>
>>78256212
Women today still haven't learned what the red pill even is despite being more than 15 years old. All they know is propoganda from some buzzfeed article. Head in sand. "Enjoy the decline" was the inevitable result. The res pill was a rational, productive response of men adapting to their changing social environment and the crackdown that occurred on it resulted in the incel phenomenon. When you have men all recognizing the problem and trying to advise eachother to help adapt and you stop that, all you're left with is the problem, nihilism and isolation. None of the feminists who directly caused the problem for men, and then later intentionally stopped them from trying to get healthy and grow to a changing society will ever allow for a positive development to happen for any male ever. And the serious ethical failure of this oppressive, bigoted elitist movement, has never been acknowledged and it has to be before anything could ever get better. The rot is un-ignorable.
>>
>>78256253
Yep, i agree, very long. But you are welcome to filter it. I make it easy with the letterhead. Feel free not to see it. Unless you actually kinda care a lot and it bothers you somehow i guess. No judgement if i made you seethe anon. It happens to everyone.
>>
File: 1000000319.jpg (411 KB, 2560x1932)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>78256353
No no, I really don't care. I like laughing so why would I filter your posts?
>>
>>78256590
> I really don't care
(^v^) 'course ya don't. Either way, thanks for bumping my thread!
>>
>simp gets a wake up call

many such cases. western society is cancer for treating women like paragons of morality when they're just treacherous clout chasing whores
>>
Didn't you retire from posting these threads, anon?
>>
File: 1000000277.jpg (77 KB, 725x730)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>78256637
Here is another one faggot.
>>
>>78256653
True , that's a problem that has been growing steadily.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.