[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705442035468166.jpg (95 KB, 780x935)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
If someone wants you to drink or smoke, this person is an atheist and wants to see you fall.
>>
>>78256232
>If someone wants you to drink or smoke
drugs are cringe
>>
>>78256232
fail at what
>>
>>78256270
oh, fall. well, maybe, it's a bit of a purity test
>>
>>78256232
I'm genuinely terrified that if I take a single sip of alcohol I'll turned into a whored-out junkie
>>
>>78256232
i'm an atheist and i don't drink or smoke
atheists arguably have even more reason to take care of their health because they don't believe in an afterlife
>>
>>78256232
Prudes like you are such pussies, I smoke a pack of cigarettes over the course of like 2 months, just because you're too weak to not overindulge doesn't mean everyone who is stronger than you is out to get you, we just expect more from your weak ass than you're actually capable of.
>>
Yeshu turned water into wine lol

Smoking is stupid though

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.