[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7095416516.jpg (118 KB, 1280x640)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
There are two kinds of women in this world
>those who have casual sex
>those who don't

You can't expect love or a serious relationship with the former. And the latter always has a boyfriend. So there's really no option. I hate hookup culture and want a woman that feels the same. She doesn't have to be a virgin, she just has to have the capacity for loyalty and exclusivity. But those girls barely exist and if they do, they already have a boyfriend because it is so easy for women to get a boyfriend. So it's over basically, there's no point in yearning for something that doesn't exist. It's time to give up.
>>
>>78256265
Be lucky and be one of those guys the non-hookup women meet after they had a relationship. These ones are likely more introverted and probably don't dress too revealingly.
>>
>>78256335
I just feel like the older a single woman is, the more likely she is to have some red flags about her. Good girls will be married by their late twenties or early thirties and shouldn't have many prior relationships or sex partners.

If I were to meet a girl around my age in her mid twenties that just got out of a serious relationship, I'd wonder why it didn't work out. Either she did something questionable or is attracted to the wrong qualities in a man and neither is good for someone you want to marry.
>>
>>78256265
Well good thing you finally worked out the situation. By 25 if she's worth being with she has found someone. If you meet a pretty lovable woman, 99% of the time she has a boyfriend or husband. You have to get incredibly lucky and early on to end up with a good wife in this world. Everybody else is just fighting to use whatever dysfunctional garbage is available to them and usually it'sa mistake. I'm sure there's some women that have figured out a similar evaluation for men that mirrors it pretty closely. If you're 30+ just consider yourself the relationship equivalent of an 80 year old, it's no longer relevant for you.
>>
>>78256605
>Everybody else is just fighting to use whatever dysfunctional garbage is available to them
Man this is so fucking grim. I know I'm nowhere near Chad so I know I don't deserve much but it sucks that a whore is my only option unless I want to become a pedo.
>>
>>78256442
Well you should consider that for many women they get their first relationship at a young age, stick with it, and then it may end in their mid-twenties for various reasons.

For example you might not know your own standards or your serious "red flags" (things that will make you end a relationship) when you're young and never been in a relationship. You might then during that first relationship start to form your own standards, and eventually realize that this first relationship doesn't fit with your standards, which you didn't have when you were younger because you had 0 experience.
>>
>>78256754
Maybe. I guess that's somewhat of a hope pill though I feel the chances of finding that are low.
>>
>>78256864
It's not much of a hopepill, I was just pointing out how you're overly pessimistic thinking that just because someone is still not with their first partner, they did something questionable or have le bad taste.
>>
>>78256265
I'd rather stay alone than marry a nonvirgin tbqh
>>
>>78256886
I don't think it's realistic at all to expect a virgin that isn't some morbidly obese whale so that's whatever. I don't think I deserve one anyway because I have had casual sex before but I decided to never do it again the moment I realized how unfulfilling it was and how much I disliked it. I would accept someone like that given they didn't stop after getting to a ridiculously high body count.
>>
File: 1717462283241544.jpg (195 KB, 1280x1440)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>78256960
Yeah, that's a reasonable position and I understand that it's pretty difficult to find what I'm looking for. I just know that personally I wouldn't be able to deal with knowing other guys fucked my wife. The idea of this woman that I love and have sworn lifelong loyalty and commitment to being just another notch count for some dudes is just unthinkable to me. I'm far from perfect, but this is the one thing I just can't compromise on. I'm a virgin myself though, so maybe I'd feel differently if I had slept around when I was younger. Pretty much looking for:

>sweet
>loyal
>virgin
>shared goals/values
>at least one interest/hobby/thing we can autistically obsess over together

I could probably work with fat, maybe we can work out together lol
I realize even the simple things I've listed above are pretty hard to find, but it's that important to me to do this right or not at all. I enjoy my solitude a lot and have many things I could be doing/working on so it would have to be somebody that really becomes one with me and fits in to and adds to my life. I just know the virginity thing would hang over our relationship and handicap it from the start. I'd harbor some resentment and I wouldn't want to drag down somebody else over my hangup either honestly
>>
>>78257329
Nta, the only issue here is that generally the type of woman who is a virgin (introverted, shy, a "good girl) tends to not be too interested in men who are exactly like her. Those are all feminine qualities, and no matter how much it triggers you, women naturally don't feel very attracted to feminine, shy, "good boy" men.
virgin women (unless they are like that because of religion) often lose it to the first extroverted man who charms them because that's what women are naturally attracted to; confidence, extraversion, and charm.
>>
>>78256605
Im 36, when I was in my 20s every girl said she was too young for marriage even after 25. I was dumbfounded and didnt want to hook up, I wanted a relationship that would lead to a marriage so I can properly invest in that part of life. Dating in your 30s, is like blind dating the bosses fat friend. Its a loss loss situation >>78256605
>>
File: 1744059686737854769.gif (2.11 MB, 220x292)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB GIF
>>78257390
I hate it here.
Why must I exist when I'm not made for this world?
I hate it here.
>>
File: 1720197784983309.png (184 KB, 812x576)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>78257390
Yeah that's understandable. It's normal for women to be attracted to confidence, extraversion, charm etc. I'm not saying I was a total slayer or anything, but I did get quite a bit of female attention when I was younger, some of the girls were honestly pretty hot too, but it never really led anywhere serious. Got kisses, hugs, handholding, flirting, some mutual "petting" I guess you could call it, but taking that last step just always seemed like a bad idea. I wouldn't say I'm shy exactly, but I do tend to be pretty reserved. idk, maybe this whole dilemma is just my punishment for squandering my opportunities.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.