[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705958654405054.png (2 MB, 1468x1080)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>talk to some girl
>vaguely talk about maybe meeting up at the carnival before she goes on vacation
>she texts me that she's busy and cant come
>"but maybe we can still see eachother before i go on vacation"
>"or otherwise we can meet up after"
Does she actually want to meet up or is this some soft rejection shit
>>
>>78256469
>but maybe we can still see eachother before i go on vacation"
>"or otherwise we can meet up after"
That's kind of confusing. Maybe she wants to have sex with you before her vacation?
>>
>>78256469
So, failure to be direct is always you getting told to fuck off.
>>
>>78256513
Isnt it direct to say "lets meet up after my vacation?" Indirect is more like "lets meet up another time" i think?
>>
She also got a bf but i mog
>>
>>78256469
Just say something along the lines of"tell me when you have time" and if she actually takes initiative you're good and if she doesn't then it really was soft rejection

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.