[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wendy_fiore.jpg (99 KB, 650x650)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Should 25+ year old virgins with jobs be forced to sustain a findomme? There's a growing economic crisis looming with lower rates of marriage leading to lower consumer spending in the developed world? What if virginal, failed men were just forced to sustain a woman acting as their findomme?
It allows a significant segment of people (unmarried women and failed men) to stimulate consumer spending again and keeps failed, probably misogynistic men from building up too much economic influence.
>>
File: hG3lz9BJ.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>78256567

>Anonymous 07/23/24(Tue)18:25:30 No.78256567
>Should 25+ year old virgins with jobs be forced to sustain a findomme? There's a growing economic crisis looming with lower rates of marriage leading to lower consumer spending in the developed world? What if virginal, failed men were just forced to sustain a woman acting as their findomme?
>It allows a significant segment of people (unmarried women and failed men) to stimulate consumer spending again and keeps failed, probably misogynistic men from building up too much economic influence.
>>
>>78256567
Yes but it doesn't solve demographic distribution as those virgins will never have kids and eventually there will be no 25+ virgins to sustain the findommes.
>>
>>78256567
>Should
OP be disbarred from making threads again? yes
>>
i would only paypig for a woman older than me
>>
File: wendypool.png (180 KB, 359x238)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>78256616
True, the age of conscription into being findommed would eventually be lowered to 18 as a stop-gap measure, but this isn't meant to solve demographics, more the economic issues associated.
>>
File: Wendy_red.jpg (38 KB, 460x460)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>78256635
TRVTH NVKE, for the vast majority of those conscripted they would end up being saddled with an older woman who is near the end of or beyond the realistic age for marriage/childbirth at 35-40+
>>
File: cycleoflife.png (12 KB, 495x377)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>78256567
It's already a part of society
>>
>>78256698
thank you God
now i just need to stay a virgin for 3 more years..
>>
>>78256567
>Should 25+ year old virgins with jobs be forced to sustain a findomme?
Are you trying to create more neets and make people quit their jobs? Cause that's how you create more neets and make people quit their jobs.
>>
File: wendy purple.png (356 KB, 528x349)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
>>78256747
NEETs need a source of income, and for many parents or other family aren't around or willing to support them forever. Eventually they'll have to live like hobos or submit to what is just another form of taxation.
>>
>>78256567
Findom is so heckin based.
>>
Greedy women cannot have my money
>>
File: 36346464372.jpg (9 KB, 307x164)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
I have essentially made it my life's mission to siphon money and assets out of circulation, never support women or children, minimize both my consumption and production, and attempt to convince as many other men as possible to do the same
>>
File: Chud_says.jpg (6 KB, 186x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>78257473
>I have made it my life's mission to siphon money and assets out of circulation, never support women or children, minimize both my consumption and production, and attempt to convince as many other men as possible to do the same
>>
>>78256567
How would that stimulate consumer spending? Wouldn't that just concentrate the wealth in this new class of findoms you've created?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.