[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1704284167997561.png (1.02 MB, 976x549)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>antagonize russia for years with foreign investments and false flag inside job terrorism against ethnic russians in ukraine
>We will defend ukraine, down to the last ukrainian!
>a gorillion billion zillion dollars donated to ukraine
>1 day ago: I still have no bullets and drones or planes! I need more gibs!

>it becomes clear that biden is not going to have a 2nd term
>"We need to stop the war, in the interest of saving life."
I am not interested in politics, but I viciously hate this fucking guy. True to his ethnic background. I guess it's stupid to hate him because it's like hating a bug for acting like a pest. I also hate Slavs and I am ashamed to be one. What utter fucking savages that they allowed themselves to be abducted in vans in order to get sent to a muddy creek shithole to get farmed. I just heard that faggot zelensky say that shit today.
>>
imagine destroying the worker's state your forefathers built for mcdonalds and levi jeans then getting shot by your brother 30 years later lol!!!
>>
File: 1721774290542.jpg (50 KB, 646x800)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>78256686
He's just another jewish pawn..
>>
he's obviously a nato puppet lol

I'm more mad at ukranians who got suckered by the zog scam

was getting your country massacred worth it for globohomo nonsense?
>>
>>78256744
This is what I meant
It would have been me if my grandparents had not left ukraine a long time ago
What utter savage retards. We are like a fucking nation of pacific islanders getting monstrously obese for no reason.

>was getting your country massacred worth it for globohomo nonsense?
I can't even tell if ukrainians have any agency at this point. Maybe there is truth to the derision that we are pigs. We sure act like them trapped in a slaughterhouse.

I like to tell myself that I would have been the first one out of ukraine. What the fuck does it matter to ukrainians, who are just out of being part of the soviet union, if they are controlled by russia again. I'm completely bewildered by this. And now that the faggot zelensky has proven to be an typical politician with inconsistent principles, now it is fucking obvious that the whole thing was a scam.

Here yet again the only populations actually getting shoah'd are the goyim ones.
>>
you guys will never get your warm water port, get over it
>>
>foreign investment is antagonizing nie
The mind of a Russian is an enigma od perpetual poverty

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.