[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: misaki 8.png (391 KB, 811x720)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
anyone else /notfunny/ here?
I can't figure out how some people are naturally funny and quick-witted. I wish I could come up with jokes on the spot, but whenever I try, I'm always the only one that ends up laughing which makes me feel like a massive loser.
>>
misaki i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you
>>
>>78256757
Being funny is a skill. Consider reading up on it, unironically practice. Some did when they were children naturally, because they did not get the attention they wanted from the get go.
>>
>>78256757
I think I used to be kind of funny but I haven't made anyone laugh since covid started. The few times I've thought of jokes, I've been afraid to say them.
>>
I know exactly how you feel. I think that it has something to do with intelligence, I have a low IQ and I've never been able to be witty.
>>
it's not what you say. it's who says it.

Chad can say he sucks his own dick and everyone will find it so FUNNY and CHARISMATIC

meanwhile average guy can say something witty but people will treat him with disdain because it's not normie approve to validate sub-7s
>>
>>78256757
i generally find myself unfunny, but i can make my bf laugh easily. my sense of humor is basically pretending to be stupid, and being absurd.
but, i think it doesn't work on people who don't know me well, and considering i have no other friends than bf, nobody else seems to find me funny.

so maybe it's just your sense of humor? not everyone is good at stuff like telling jokes on the spot, but that's not all humor.
>>
>>78256809
This, I also struggle with being funny on the spot and I'm beginning to suspect that it may be because I'm a big dumb idiot retard.
>>
>>78256849
What's gonna work best for us is just accepting that we aren't funny. Just get used to being the NPC in the background that no one cares about.
>>
>>78256757
I answer someone then 2-3 seconds later think of a joke and want to go back in time to tell it but now it's already too late, that happens constantly
>>
>>78256757
anyone else /notthatgood/?
>>
>>78256809
I've come to the same conclusion. I've never been very bright, so I assumed it might be because I'm a complete utter retard.

>>78256816
maybe so. people do seem to look at me with disgust before I even open my mouth to say anything.
>>
>>78257053
not that good at jokes, not that good at life. I don't know why I even bother anymore.
>>
>>78256809
I'm borderline retarded yet my only skill and talent is that people find me funny, the weird thing is that I can't right a joke to save my life but in the middle of a conversation whether it was online or face to face I just know how to make someone laugh instinctively without thinking that hard it just comes to me.
The only reason people tolerate my retarded ass is that I'm good at lifting their morals and girls can't stop laughing at my remarks.
>>
>>78256816
This.
Pay attention to how others speak and how strangers seem to just click, what exactly are they saying.
You'll find more correlation between reactions and who said it than reaction and what was said.
Its a common normie tactic to freeze undesirables out
>>
>>78256816
It's both actually, people can find you genuinely funny and even outright hilarious even if you were ugly as sin.
It's just that chads get that privilege all the type because their aura Forces everyone to wanting to be with him so they find everything Chad says as the funniest shit ever or the wisest depending on his intentions.
>>
>>78257281
>It's both actually, people can find you genuinely funny and even outright hilarious even if you were ugly as sin.
this doesn't happen. maybe if it was just the two of you. but once you introduce a social group normies will dump you.
>>
>>78256757
you have to have a specific mindset about life to achieve that. be dead-set on making fun out of everything, and you would find the opportunities.
>>
>>78257301
>once you introduce a social group normies will dump you.
Wrong again, you overestimate the thought capabilities of your average normiey they're reactionary creators if they heard something funny their minds don't think about why it's funny or who said the joke they just react the same way they just react to Chad like mindless NPCs the same thing happens when you tell a joke as an ugly manlet.
>>
I'm actually really, really funny but only on the Internet.
This is because my humor is often mean and cruel and only comes off well when I can pretend I'm a confident male. (i am not that irl and barely can even project my voice, and i have like a wet mouth when i talk)
>>
>>78257674
This is so fucking real, I'm an inarticulate retard in real life but decent at cracking jokes in chatrooms and such. The pain of natural inadequacy is agonizing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.