[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ughemoji.png (42 KB, 512x512)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
When I was in 4th grade I had a crush on this guy. I would hardly interact with him during class or recess because I was intimidated by him. I think all the other girls liked him too. classic chad meme I guess where a guy is just liked by everyone because he's handsome
ONE day, the whole class was sitting on the storytime mat and 1 of the most popular girls said super loudly to him, "Hey [POPULAR GUY], who's UGLIER? [FAT GIRL] or [my name]?"
Me and [fat girl] looked at each other awkwardly. I was thinking she was ugly (in retrospect it was only because she was literally an obese child and her face was fine), and it's possible she was thinking I was ugly.
[POPULAR GUY] looked between the two of us, and then answered after about 4 seconds, "Hmmm... [my name]".
The popular girl (and her popular girl friends) laughed and I was super embarrsseed, and that was probably the day that I decided I must be fucking ugly.
But since I was average weight, would my face seriously be ugly enough for me to have overall been uglier than the obese child, or was he just lying for some reason? And why was I even singled out like that by the girls? I'm still bothered by this moment...
TELL ME HE WAS LYING, 4CHAN
>>
shut the fuck up you dumb ugly whore
>>
>>78256863
Yes you are ugly you chadsexual whore. You do not deserve chad.
>>
if you were not popular its actually pretty likely that he was, or had no strong feeling one way or the other or didnt even think about it
>4th grade
chill tf out

guys above are just mad
>>
>>78256863
He probably doesn't even remember and most likely said it because he didn't want to hurt the fat girls feelings and thought you could take the hint. Oraybe he just picked randomly or maybe that was his genuine opinion.

Also lol female solidarity until Chad gets involved. A tale as old as time.
>>
>>78256993
I like the possibility that he was just trying to be nice to the other girl; it's good to think from that perspective. Hopefully for her sake she has lost weight by now, because back then she was truly like Matilda-fat-boy fat.
Not much I can do about my uggo face though if kid was being honest!
>>
>>78256877
exactly. It's ironic thinking back because I was just as bad (superficially judgmental) as anyone else. Just a less popular ape than them. If anything they probably helped shape my brain to be more interesting from the depression and insecurity that ensued, sooo thanks girls for knockin' me down a few pegs.
>>
If anyone else has traumatizing elementary school stories to share please do. I'm sick right now but I will read them all and be entertained.
>>
>>78256863
>have crush on asshole Chad
>he publicly humiliates you
>internalize it and believe he is right and you are deserving of his abuse
Women are truly fucked in the head beyond measure, nothing will ever make them dislike or disagree with Chad.
>>
>>78257090
You actually sound like a cool person. Someone from her told me a while ago that she likes people with depression because anyone decently smart would get depressed when understanding the world.
Don't know if that's true, but I think the type of people that are or were depressed, but keep on struggling are my favorite.
>>
>>78257844
Thank you, my friend. I agree with that philosophy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.