[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718677899211.jpg (71 KB, 850x930)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
im about to get high again help help help help help i want to quit i dont wanna keep getting high but i really want to get high fuckkkk what do i do?????????
>>
get high today, then set a reminder to not get high tomorrow
>>
>>78256948
play ygo, r9k is my online nerd game forum now.
>>
>>78256988
I TOLD MYSELF YESTERDAY I WOUDL QUIT
>>78256996
wtf is ygo
>>
>>78257012
Yugioh, we can't be friends if you dont know it :<
>>
>>78257017
oh
ik what it is but idk how to play it
>>
>>78257012
are you sure? maybe a couple of fat bong rips and a quick goon sesh will help jog your memory...
>>
>>78256948
>im about to get high
stop doing drugs, they're cringe and make you cringe
>>
>>78256948
I also can't stop smoking weed, in addition to jerking off.
>>
>>78257025
We randomly made a server to play nerd stuff today. Might end up playing it there. Otherwise, you can play it on master duel or ygopro.
>>
>>78257029
stfu
>>78257058
well im addicted obviously retard
>>78257079
u didnt have to tell me that part weirdo
>>78257081
is it complicated
i always thought it was
>>
>>78257107
depends on the deck you play and also if you play it automated or not.
Once you know how your deck works things become pretty easy to memorize.

The most complex thing is knowing about all opponents decks and how to counter them. But starting out you don't need to worry about that.
>>
>>78257107
>u didnt have to tell me that part weirdo
Idk, it's kinda critical to my psych.
>>
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK IM SO FUCKING USELESS ALL I DO IS GET HIGH FUCK FUCKKKKK
>>78257126
idk i probably wont get it im too stupid
>>78257133
well i still dont wanna know wtf
>>
>>78257186
>FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK IM SO FUCKING USELESS ALL I DO IS GET HIGH FUCK FUCKKKKK
That's not true.
>well i still dont wanna know wtf
I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>78257218
it is im fucking high again i dont do any of the fucking things i did before when i was getting better like all those fuckng things all just fucking gone all i do is get high im worse than i was beforr
>>
>>78256948
nigga i told you ass you babysitting weak as dosegaes go for 250mg CmMOOOON LIL NIGGAAAAA
>>
>>78257273
whoa.... just relax, there's always tomorrow. until there isn't, i guess. that's your drug of choice today?
>>
>>78257186
It's not a question of being too stupid. It's a question of whether you want to learn.
Even retards can learn stuff, it just takes longer.
>>
>>78257363
STFU
>>78257404
weed i only do weed
i wanted to try shrooms before but now idk
>>78257422
welll idfk
>>
>>78256948
Finally stopped smoking weed. All it took was quitting my job and being too broke to buy more
>>
>>78257659
Do shrooms, smoke weed on top of them and then think about how weed affects your life and how quitting would help. Trust me.
Also be wary of the withdrawal. Everyone says weed has no physical wd symptoms but it's a load of horse shit. I had so many weird symptoms like physical pains all over my body, heart problems, brutal migraines, fucked up digestive system, absolutely fucked bladder.. Also the true withdrawal started around 10 days after quitting. Up until that point I had mental wd's but I was still high.
>>
Are you smoking your product?
Any given drug is more addicting if your ROA (road of administration) is fast. Eating a drug is usually the slowest and least addictive way to consume a substance, smoking it is really fast, only topped by shooting it up your veins.
Switch to edibles and edibles only and you'll notice that it's not as craving.

If you really really need to quit and just can't you might have to remove yourself from the drug all together. This is of course harder if you have friends who use, or if you already buy your shit online or if the drug of choice is legal and advertised. (good luck quitting nicotine)
I managed to quit by moving out into to woods, far from any dealer or pothead friend.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.