[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Finally ascended at age 19 with Asian cutie, but recently she's been out drinking and smoking with her guy friend who confessed he liked her
>>
>>78256976
>with her guy friend
yes, it shouldn't even matter that he likes her, that's even worse but that fact that she's out doing shit without you already is a red flag
>>
>>78257085
She downplays it any time I bring it up
>>
>>78256976
HOLY SHIT YES I HOPE YOU DON'T GET FILTERED THIS HARD
paper fetish nonconforming
>>
>>78256976
Fuck him before she does to establish dominance
>>
>>78257450
last post best post
>>
>>78257308
Of course she does, why would she tell you she is banging another guy or at least allowing him to actively court her? She is the gatekeeper, and shes flinging that gate open for this dude even if theyre not sexual

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.