[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 71g1TNP7JXL.jpg (247 KB, 1600x1600)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
we can all agree foids are retards, and their hypergamy made us incels, but are we content to just sit online and complain about it. Im not. I remember on a incel forum called ruckus an incel made a funny post about how he was walking at night with a black hoodie and a woman in front of him got scared and started going faster. basically he started jogging and she ran and then he yelled something weird like "come here" and she was terrified. Is this a totally legal and anonymous way of making foids shit their pants? genuine question... is this legal and safe. if so should we begin to do this?
>>
>>78256980
>how to get back at foids
by being happy without them. Women will have one bad breakup and live the remainder of their life entirely single and happy. If you can't do the same, you're the problem.
>>
>>78257008
I never had a breakup bc i never had a gf. I do ok without a gf, but i still dont like foids for a lot of reasons. largely their hypergamy
>>
Get fit and make a dating profile. Instantly reject any female that shows up to the date by telling them how inspired you are by them and then how long it has been since they've transitioned. Then no matter what explanation they give, say "Sorry, I would have given a trans person a chance if they didn't lie to my face about being trans and had the strength of character to not be ashamed of their true identity. Have a lovely day."
>>
>>78257204
Good idea, but an easier way to do that is to use a chads catfish profile
>>
>>78256980
Does anyone have this video where a guy is running behind a women with his dick bouncing out?
>>
>>78257682
That's illegal bc it's public indecency
>>
>>78257682
Illegal stuff doesn't meet the criteria
>>
>>78256980
You don't. They're always gonna be happy with or without you. Especially the cute ones, they will always be treated kindly.
>>
>>78256980
>And their hypergamy made us incels
>REEEEEE YOU SLUT IF YOU KNEW YOU DIDNT HAVE OPTIONS THEN YOU WOULD GO FOR ME AND THAT'S YOUR FAULT!!!!! SUCK MY DIIIIIIIIIICK REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
It's not their fault you're ugly. In fact, why aren't you dating fat stinky homeless women? Is it because you know you can do better and just are bitter you can't have Stacy? Lol.
>>
>>78257966
Average foid response when you ask them why'd they'd rather be option number seven on chads roster instead of dating a moid on their level.
>>
>>78256980
Just fuck them and move to the next one. A better life doesn't exist
>>
>>78258749
>Fuck them
Did you miss the party where I said I was an incel
>>
>>78256980
What you all think of the strategy I proposed in op . None is taking about the initial post topic. Which is revenge on foids
>>
>>78256980
I don't think that's a good idea anon. What if a redditor sees you and tackles you and pins you down on the ground and they call the cops? Then they tell the cops what you were doing and what do you think is going to happen?
>o-officer I was just t-trolling! I swear!
They're not gonna buy it.
>>
File: 1000021295.jpg (19 KB, 302x302)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>78256980
lalalalalalala can't hear you
>>
>>78258817
First of all I don't think going night runs is illegal, nor is yelling weird shit such as "my precious"

Second of all, I'm pretty confident I could beat any redditors ass if they try to me

Lastly the point of it being at night is that others wouldn't be around

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.