[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: D85nnnzXkAEXerN.jpg (34 KB, 488x681)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>the most thought provoking, eye opening, and life changing words that have ever been spoken or written
>They are posted with an image of a cute anime girl for some reason
Why are 4chan autists like this?
>>
File: booba nuts.jpg (187 KB, 1074x641)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>78257031
Can you post some examples?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>78257031
you mistook the words as the goal when the intention was only an excuse to post waifus. If it were allowed, I'd post furwaifus everytime I effort post but atlas such is not allowed
>>
>being influenced by anything you read on 4chan
lol. lmao even
>>
>>78257044
I unfortunately don't have screen shots at the moment and finding one in the archives will required effort and time but I'm lazy so I guess I don't want to do that. I'm just pointing out a pattern I noticed that's all.
>>
>>78257051
Yes not op but so easily psyoped, I'm just ez prey in every space i go into, i was banned for 4 days but I'm back now and i love solving captchas and shieet nigguh
>>
>>78257031
>I won't accept information that I read that may change my life because I don't like how the package looks.

You should judge people on the content of their character, not what they look like.
>>
>>78257031
Words commited without the weight of a name are too easy a thing to make seem beautiful and rich, even for a weak and ill-constituted person like myself. I have nothing better to do than spend my nights typing them to you, even as my body and soul waste away. But don't mistake these mere puffs of smoke for something "eye opening" or "life changing"! Such words are only spoken in the flesh.
>>
>>78257780
i trust what you say because you sound smart and are a cute anime girl i like
>>
File: IMG_9468.jpg (1.14 MB, 828x1045)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>78257031
4chan mostly sucks but sometimes there's just that one cool dude with nothing better to do who takes the time to collect his thoughts and carefully assemble them into a paragraph to help Anonymous amongst all the anarchy
>>
>>78257031
Same reason youtubers put them in thumbnails bro people want young fresh pussy it's a tale as old as time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.