[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be socially awkward loser, never flirted with anyone
>friends and family still tell me I look handsome though
>with family at pub that has live music
>pretty female violinist on stage
>staring at her, wishing I could talk to her
>suddenly she starts looking at me and smiling
>not sure if I'm just imagining things
>tilt my head and give her a kind of "are you looking at me?" look
>she stares directly at me, nods and mouths "yes, you"
>suddenly filled with a fear stronger than any I've ever felt before
>no shit genuinely shaken to my core
>avert my eyes and stare off into space for like a minute
>leave immediately after

how fucked am I?
>>
I think youre not ever going to be truly successful
>>
it's okay

we all make mistakes, these kinds of things are hard, just use this as a learning experience and make sure to be confident and make a move next time

in fact, you can still go back and talk to her, im sure she wouldnt mind :)
>>
>>78257151
not much, but you need to face your fears, anon. Girls aren't that scary. If you meet her again, just say you got a call and had to leave due to a family/work issue and give her a compliment or something
>>
it's over for you
chad would have been balls deep within the hour
>>
>>78257151
She was probably fucking with you. That's what I would be telling myself at least.
>>
>>78257151
Don't worry anon.
She had a boyfriend anyway
>>
>>78257151
Best advice I'd give you when dealing with anxiety of fumbling, is just let it be, let your awkwardness and emotions flow. when you feel like you have done something awkward or embarrassing, or have messed up, own up to it, and try again, don't run away. just keep trying as long as you don't get a clear rejection signal. even if you get rejected, it doesn't mean it's over, if you're physically attractive, you don't have to worry about not having the confidence to back it up, just keep the idea that you will also have opportunities to try again in your mind.
>>
>>78257151
Why are you staring down a girl on a stage performing? You creepo
>>
>>78257151
Take some propranolol you fag. It will calm you down.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.