[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721777596745.jpg (268 KB, 800x442)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
Any usanons here can tell me something about alaska? Im from southern eu and think it would be cool to live there, so Im thinking about moving to anchorage
What do you guys say? Will I freeze to death? Is it peak retardation? Hows the economy? Will I get a job?
>>
how do you feel about bears
>>
snownigger here. i see plenty russian speakers. it's expensive because everything's shipped in, you can freeze to death if you're homeless, drunk, and refuse help. the economy is good if you like the trades. which part of southern eu?
>>
>>78257332
Anchroage is warm
>>
Enjoy 24 hour sunlight in the summer and a lot of mosquitos and 2 hours of sunlight in the winter
>>
>>78257332
Anon I highly recommend you don't move to the US. In fact I'm moving the hell out. Anyone who wants to get out has approximately 3-5 months to get out before things become very bad.
>>
>>78259914
No it's 2 weeks anon it's always two weeks
>>
>>78259914
I thought about living elsewhere but then I thought won't I be like the immigrants most countries complain about?
>>
>>78259943
No I've been watching historical trends and it's staggering what has happened the past few years. Political unrest is reaching a territory not seen since 1860, the dollar is becoming utterly worthless, food is becoming unaffordable, owning a house is becoming a pipe dream for the majority of the younger generations. I'm worried that if a undesirable outcome happens durning or after the election that a downward spiral towards civil unrest if not full scale civil war is very plausible within a couple years. It's impossible to ignore what's been going on the past couple years.
>>
>>78259983
All I'm trying to say is that poor purchasing power+angry/ disenfranchised younger generations is not a good combination at all.
>>
Juneau is way better than Anchorage.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.