[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

anyone else hate how the internet works now?

i was extremely convinced the trans chick from mr beast was some kind of secret predator because of everything posted online, but the apparent 'victim' came out and said nothing weird happened and he wasnt groomed

but now the narrative has taken on a life of it's own and everything is going to believe they are a groomer or whatever normies call it
>>
people like to make up things
>>
>>78257430
theres an entire thread right now with all these posts like "WOAH I KNEW HE WAS A PEDO BECAUSE HE'S A TROON" and it just looks so fucking stupid because it just isnt at all true and seems against the earlier culture of 4chan where it shouldnt be that keen on cancelling people
>>
>>78257454
I know this culture is redditor as could get
any form of cancel culture
>>
>one literallywho deboonking a story about another literallywho being a pedo
I really cannot express to you how little I care about this shit. Quit clogging up the board with edrama.
>>
File: 1719690063989569.png (14 KB, 370x320)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>78257413
It really puts into perspective how people are ready to light up their torches and grab their pitch forks and go hunt a supposed "predator" with little evidence to back the claim. living among normalfags is torture
>>
>>78257476
this is just an example of a larger cultural issue of how narrative function on the internet
can you not think of the bigger picture or are you just going to get upset because you dont understand this specific example?
>>
>>78257484
but even people on this board do it too lmao
>>78256625
>>
>>78257493
>ummm ackshually this edrama that will be irrelevant in a week has greater implications for-
Just shut up man. I understand the point you're trying to make but I really do not care to engage it.
>>
>>78257484
I watched the videos and it is predatory.
>>
>>78257413
the right wing loves making shit up about transpeople. Disregard and laugh about everything they say. Thank me later.
>>
>>78257535
yeah i'm not talking about this, I'm trying to have a larger conversation about the reactionary nature of people now
if you have no interest then why even reply?
>>
>>78257551
what videos? gotta link up on this?
>>
even if the tranny didnt groom this particular person he definitely groomed someone at some point, so it doesnt really matter
>>
>>78257553
Stfu about politics. Dude would have been arrested and so would I.
>>
Accusing someone of being a pedophile is basically the safest way in modern society to cause harm to people you don't like
>>
>>78257413
>but the apparent 'victim' came out and said nothing weird happened and he wasnt groomed
yeah, that's how grooming works, retard
not like you wouldn't know, you sound like you are both a groomee and a future groomer
>>
If he was grooming one child then he was grooming others.
>>
And watch the next victim said he was abused by the predator. All you guys would disappear. I wish all you kiddy fondlers attach a face pic to your posts. Cowards.
>>
>>78257615
youre not allowed to post pictures of yourself on this board though
>>
>>78257454
>>78257413
I don't care, my sympathy well for faggots has run dry. Mr. Beast is also normgroid brainrot and lowering global IQ with every video.
>>
>>78257626
Based autist. Oreganoli Patchouli
>>
>>78257454
When troons stop shitting up r9k I will stop hating them
>>
>>78257484
because predators and "predators" are basically the only socially acceptable group to attack and hate, like actually hate and despise, they're basically the modern day version of Christians being eaten by lions in Colosseums
>>
>>78257454
Cry more faggot. The tranny is only riding mr beast's coat tails. He adds NOTHING to the channel and should be cancelled.
>>
File: you.png (392 KB, 1432x1536)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
"No you don't get it, me publically talking about liking lolicon and shadman while at the same time talking to 14 year olds is a complete coincidence!" Nobody is going to fucking fall for this shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.