[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4185.jpg (165 KB, 1170x1139)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Being 20 has made me realise i'll never have friendships like I did when I was 12. No camaraderie, no genuinely giving a fuck about another without motive. Its all just casual aquentices and fair weather friends.
>>
>>78258197
It will be like this until you die. Actually it will be even worse, because as you age you will have even less casual acquaintances and fair weather friends. Your loneliness will become so much worse every year until the end.
>>
>>78258197
for most people you only get that from a relationship. but some people (particularly very social people) still manage to have these very close friendships in adulthood. it just requires a lot of effort from both people.
>>
>>78258197
>No camaraderie, no genuinely giving a fuck about another without motive
what the fuck is this language? someone translate it, I've never seen this bullshit before.
>>
>>78258279
You may be retarded anon.. or need glasses
>>
>>78258330
I don't understand what those words mean
>>
>>78258355
You might be actually retarded or a nigger which is the same in the end.
>>
>>78258197
I know it's very sad. Those were the best times in my life and they won't come again ever I fear. Just hanging out with your buddies outside smoking and drinking talking shit. Or playing games with them. Has anyone managed to get this in adulthood?
>>
File: 35hjw35h.jpg (75 KB, 636x644)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>78258197

>BANG BANG BANG!! YOU SHOOT G.I.! YOU SHOOT!!
>>
You ever got fucked over by people you thought were your friends?
Hasn't happened to me, though all my relationships just fizzle out and we stop talking to each other abruptly.
>>
>>78258279
>im stone cold i grew up on the streets and had to give hand jobs to strangers to afford my booze and cigs
>im a real one man
ok
>>
>>78258427
I'm 20. Last year, in the 2nd year of university, I started hanging with new friends from my class, since I had changed my study sector (went from Reinforced Scientific (which had math, physics, computer science and chemistry) to physics-math only). These guys were probably among the best friends I've ever had in my whole life. We ises to spend so much time together, hanging out at the cafeteria and playing babyfoot when we had free time and studying together for tests. At the end some went to physics, some left uni, some went to electronics... Everyone chose his own path.

As of today I just finished my 3rd year in university, and during this last year some of us, including me, were prone to some depression. The fellas were always there for me, and I really hope I was always there for them. We spend less time in cafeteria and do not study together anymore as we are not in the same field or class, but hang out regularly outside of uni and most of the time we are just like this walking in the streets, or just sitting somewhere and watching people pass by.

Honestly, I believe we managed to build such a relationship mainly because we were all somehow found to be in a "lacking" state (1st year of uni is alwayz the hardest, you see people fail and drop out right in front of your eyes, and also have to adapt to tour parents not being there anymore, paying bills etc), where we were looking for social interaction, and each one of us went on to get his own depression phase, where the others would stand with him, and it progressively built that kind of brotherhood between us.
>>
>>78258495

>I'LL DO IT !! AND RIGHT NOW
>>
>>78258724
That's nice to hear anon, but you are still 20. You are a kid. I was mainly asking 30+ year olds. But thanks for your answer anyways anon! And have a nice night/evening.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.