[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3199.jpg (184 KB, 1125x888)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
Im fuckin poor and ugly and retarded. I work a shitty job with poojeets and africans. It is incidentally a job i could leverage into a higher position because its sort of in the medical field, but that would take a couple years a think and im already almost 30. Also soon to move out on my own, not by choice. How are my fellow niggas faring?
>>
File: 1j62al4irkzb1.png (1.77 MB, 1744x1079)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>78258212
>Im fuckin poor and ugly and retarded. I work a shitty job with poojeets and africans.
>>
File: peter is so back.jpg (12 KB, 214x234)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>78258212
i'm not broke, but I have about 15k student loans, and 8k cash. I spend fairly frivolously. I'm 6', handsome and muscular. I just started a dream entry level job after months and months of being unemployed and its very close by. It seems there are a lot of Filipinos at this place and I can hear people speaking different languages in the office. Yesterday, I was in the head office and the receptionist and a man were speaking some european language. I'm 26 and my parents are about to retire and my younger brother is just like me, retarded gamer who's probably experimenting with drugs and suffering from depression.
I have completely disregarded dating as I had no car, spending money, and I have a wound on my penis that I need surgery to heal.
My goal is to own this family home, esp. now that it's close to work, and help my parents buy another property. I need to make a lot more money thought (starting at 50K canadian dollaroos). If my brother get's some income, this dream is feasible.
Things have gone from bad, to too good to be true, and I feel as though there is a catastrophe on the horizon. An injury, or a death in the family, or I fuck up and lose this job, all these things would sink me back worse than where I was, but I'm trying to go one day at a time and not give them any reason to fire me. So far, I like the people I work with and the work that I do, but I can get very sleepy...
anyways, have faith in yourself, don't stop thinking about tomorrow. It'll be better than before. 30 is still young.
>>
>>78258298
You know i was always worried about starting what i want to do because i would end up with no one in my life, now i have no one in my life so why am i not doing those things. Ive started putting some of them in motion but im scared to do some college courses
>>
>>78258212
>im racist towards others despite being a nigger because it makes me feel better about my life
the thread
>>
>>78259257
The only nigger here is you, the africans i work with are all cool and nice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.